Sycther Abuse

Someones been baaaaaad! He no belong here!!
Hellofpain
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

Re: Sycther Abuse

Post by Hellofpain »

Wanteredarch wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:58 am Hello GM's

Ya I agree what Hellofpain said but I heard that even this Hellofpain got his level up by giving lvling contract and one of his noob archer Sytcher is still getting lvl up in game by giving contract before say for others Be urself perfect then look over other

Before u mentioned Some guys called (Brokers) they buying and selling items
Do u think u were one of a Gm So u got Full g10 kit ARNIR GRAHSAAT AND SOME OTHRT STUFFS
Can we know where all did u get from ?
I can provide what all brokers are doing RC deals and who all are getting stuffs in RC n getting lvl up by RC n which all char sold n bought

Has u said some name like Lovelyrose Insaan Shubf Wilona Darkway Nixo Hellofpain Sytcher Cretan katnis which others also got sold for RC dealing ?

So that all chars should get banned n could be auctioned At Diwali soon

So instead of this stop fight on froums go fight on game and have some fun so that u can enjoy the game
Still Don't have Guts to Post in ur Real Nvm... who Ever u might be I was the one who Lvled hop From lvl 1 to 165 and no Contract was given to any one …. Wat about Paum Staffs in Bladerxrz Knightfury Insaan ??? From where Did the Paum Staff come out ? and Where did all Those G10 kit come out ? Wat about Fugen Kit Lots more Char... in the First place have Some guts to post in ur Real char Don't be namard… You sit in front of Comp and type anything that Easy for any one to do … Come out and show urself be a man This is wat T people can do … I dunno What Sycther has Got to do with me ..And Still some People Trying To Selling der char in Wats app Group openly …

@above abuse matter. I accept my mistake. It was the first time, I lost my cool when all those people were calling me beggar and coward and pming nonsense, wonderkiss keeps pming and abusing for 30mins, mind gets pissed off. I will not repeat it again. Please take it in a good spirit. Rest, my arrows will meet you in map in game :) Cheers !!!
Sycther

Post by Sycther »

Let me make this very clear that I am not related to anyone in the server. I am a lvl 136 archer who is leveling hard everyday to reach high level so that I can participate in wars. I never abused Fugen or Mirch in shouts. If they have any problem with me, please do not pk me or if you pk me, I lose my hours of hard work and get angry so after pking off your whisper for 10mins. Simple !

What is this nonsense of linking me to someone and making this small private msg abuse so big issue. So afraid of me that you all want to stop my lvling? LOL
Wanteredarch

Post by Wanteredarch »

Hello Mr . Abuser

Every one know how much patients u had and stop blaming each other and drag others name randomly to that saying you where innocent U Said Hellofpain u made by urself from lvl 1 to 165 I appreciate for your hard work but you saying you madeby urself every one know how much Patients need to make an hsr by them self to A5 but u not even don't have 0.000005% of that patients so stop acting like innocent

Saying about other stuffs and char but you didn't said about where did u get g10 paum n other chars you had with you

And every one can see that you are only Sytcher because after Hellofpain comments there will be a Sytcher and this Sytcher is saying lvling hard where did he got 2 grahsaat kit ß and all
Galvarino
Class: Warrior
Town: Temoz

Post by Galvarino »

Hellofpain wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:15 pm
Wanteredarch wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:58 am Hello GM's

Ya I agree what Hellofpain said but I heard that even this Hellofpain got his level up by giving lvling contract and one of his noob archer Sytcher is still getting lvl up in game by giving contract before say for others Be urself perfect then look over other

Before u mentioned Some guys called (Brokers) they buying and selling items
Do u think u were one of a Gm So u got Full g10 kit ARNIR GRAHSAAT AND SOME OTHRT STUFFS
Can we know where all did u get from ?
I can provide what all brokers are doing RC deals and who all are getting stuffs in RC n getting lvl up by RC n which all char sold n bought

Has u said some name like Lovelyrose Insaan Shubf Wilona Darkway Nixo Hellofpain Sytcher Cretan katnis which others also got sold for RC dealing ?

So that all chars should get banned n could be auctioned At Diwali soon

So instead of this stop fight on froums go fight on game and have some fun so that u can enjoy the game
Still Don't have Guts to Post in ur Real Nvm... who Ever u might be I was the one who Lvled hop From lvl 1 to 165 and no Contract was given to any one …. Wat about Paum Staffs in Bladerxrz Knightfury Insaan ??? From where Did the Paum Staff come out ? and Where did all Those G10 kit come out ? Wat about Fugen Kit Lots more Char... in the First place have Some guts to post in ur Real char Don't be namard… You sit in front of Comp and type anything that Easy for any one to do … Come out and show urself be a man This is wat T people can do … I dunno What Sycther has Got to do with me ..And Still some People Trying To Selling der char in Wats app Group openly …

@above abuse matter. I accept my mistake. It was the first time, I lost my cool when all those people were calling me beggar and coward and pming nonsense, wonderkiss keeps pming and abusing for 30mins, mind gets pissed off. I will not repeat it again. Please take it in a good spirit. Rest, my arrows will meet you in map in game :) Cheers !!!
Finally we are into the point, yes he abused and now apologized. If the same issue repeats then post it here again and let's every one have the fun again.
Hail authority!!