A3 server SUCKS

Helloooo,
Tell others what you think of A3 so far
Keiser

A3 server SUCKS

Post by Keiser »

It's driving me nuts. The connection is sooo bad. It was bad before..But today was heights. Even the monsters are lagging. Also, the game is a bit unforgiving [shue dies whenever I lag, drop chances]

I know that A3 is supposed to be in a closed Beta. But they have to increase the bandwith. God knows what will happen otherwise after the game is advertised and more people come to play A3. The game is becomming more and more laggy day by day instead of improving. Beta means we play the game and give our feedback on bugs, gameplay and stuff. But for that, WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO PLAY THE GAME!

A few lucky people seem to have no issues whatever regarding the connection. All I can say is keep your fingers crossed and pray you never land in our shoes

If things keep going on the way they are right now, I will quit and I am sure many would too.
Requeimnh

Post by Requeimnh »

Yeah man I agree with you entirely.It works fine sometimes but sometimes it lags seriously.I can't even move sometimes.They seriously have to work on this issue.
Ajax

Post by Ajax »

The place where i play has no lag at all

it works smoothly and so there is no problem

but the main problem there is tht the net goes down at an interval of every 5-6 hrs

so online games like RO and a3 are not playable during that time

Otherewise there is no lag at all
Trevora

Post by Trevora »

me too have a smooth running on
but there is sometime lag for some 30-40secs
u cant do anything at that time
btw dude have posted this in Bugs thread
Kyren

hi,Laggs!

Post by Kyren »

Hey about the lagg probs i too facing it, i heard since iam using bsnl connection iam facing the lagg in game. And i already inform the GM about the connection iam using and they r working out in it. So i suggest u all to post a mail to [email protected] or [email protected] about the lagg and the connection u all r using.
Caddlacc

Re: hi,Laggs!

Post by Caddlacc »

I had the problem earlier with my isp .. i had informed to the GM's now its fine... just send in the mails to that id .. believe me they are working.
:P :P :P
Kuranei

Post by Kuranei »

Wats you ISP ..... anyone posting bout server or connection probs pls add your ISP names as it will help solving the issue by a big margin.
eapenster

Post by eapenster »

for me its wose i couldnt play it even once as the thing does not update at all :cry: .and they say just reinstall.ireinstalled redownloaded did everything.so i will stick to ragnarok :wink: and anarchyonline