The Valiant Assassin - Krail

A place where i like to post screenshots - about my character, my stuff, just about anything i got or think about in this game...
Krail
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

Re: The Valiant Assassin - Krail

Post by Krail »

the first negative of the char yamrajxxx he was in positive for more than 4-5 mnths he joined with qunato just like lookingmage and hes one of the lookingmage gang and died . this was an epic moment hope u check the gameplay log.
Attachments
qwe123.jpg (362.52 KiB) Viewed 3495 times
Krail

Post by Krail »

Attachments
gj.jpg (271.25 KiB) Viewed 3489 times
Krail

Post by Krail »

Attachments
omzy2.jpg (279.5 KiB) Viewed 3489 times
Whitewtich
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

Post by Whitewtich »

lol hes reposting double posting trying to trick gms too . hes repeatedly posting same screenies
Whitewtich
Bigsmoke
Class: Warrior

Post by Bigsmoke »

@ Krail dear if you can't play fair or you can't post fair kills then y blaming others ....
BTW if you are proving that you r not offering any one for kills then y u offered me for 5 kills ?

dear Gms i hope you will take fair decision ..

THANK YOU & REGARDS
Bigsomke
Whitewtich

Post by Whitewtich »

Krail wrote:the first negative of the char yamrajxxx he was in positive for more than 4-5 mnths he joined with qunato just like lookingmage and hes one of the lookingmage gang and died . this was an epic moment hope u check the gameplay log.

H@H@H@H@H@H@H@
Heights of noobness, will you please check Rules of this Event ?? or if you can't understand English then this Gawar will let you know what Rules says.
Stop doing shit here and find fair kills and post. :twisted:
Whitewtich
Lqwe

Post by Lqwe »

http://forum.a3-india.com/viewtopic.php ... 7&start=40

MY dear gawar gm gave points for arrowfighter on gameplay log of Q killing Q of lookingmage hence this is also fair according to gameplay log and must be given points so *censored* u stop yapping pata nahi kaha kaha se aajate hey
Maverickxxx

Post by Maverickxxx »

@ Lqwe or whatsoever

First of all you have no guts to come and post the same shitt** from your real character "Arrowers". All that you know is use softwares to save your goddamn @r$3 in maps, declare yourself “GOD”(although it should be the reverse) and get banned. Does it stop here?

“NO”!! you emotionally blackmail GM’s saying its unfair and they are biased, as if people playing in this server are totally dumb. Whole A3 fraternity knows “Where you stand?”. Do you think people are so dumb that they don’t know why Lookingmage shifted “Quanato” after 1st October, 2012 and die almost 3-4 times a day to “Krail”, “Arrowers”, “Violaa” and others. May be the gamemasters are ignorant about the happenings in A3-India or trying to ignore coz of kids. Frankly speaking now we can proudly say “atleast we have made you kids to have many sleepless nights thinking of the results and plan conspiracies”. I don’t know why Gamemasters are playing hopscotch every now and then, I really don’t understand why are they deleting all those planned kiddish conspiracies that we post of bribing characters with woonz or Experience for getting the kills.

BTW Mr.Dumbface do you really think we don’t know about the kills of “Kinggomzy”, “Lookingmage”, “Gujargirl” and “Firemet”? Whatever we are least bothered about your kiddish conspiracies. Your plans remind me of typical Pakistani/Jihadi douchebags. “HIJDA PEOPLE, HIJDA PLANS”
Remember my name..You may be screaming it later...!

Wildboar

Post by Wildboar »

Maverickxxx +1000... These guys are good for nothing, as we all know they cannot do Shi** in game so they trying all noob things....anyways it was proved how scared they were to even login..if they had to login they shifted towns "LOL" ....
Whitewtich

Post by Whitewtich »

Lqwe wrote:http://forum.a3-india.com/viewtopic.php ... 7&start=40

MY dear gawar gm gave points for arrowfighter on gameplay log of Q killing Q of lookingmage hence this is also fair according to gameplay log and must be given points so *censored* u stop yapping pata nahi kaha kaha se aajate hey

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=15077&start=40

my dear padhe likhe gawar please read this carefully , arrowfighter mentioned that lookingmage shifted town after event announcement ( after 1st oct 2012 ) . as per i told u before if u can't understand english then this gawar let u know what rules n also what arrowfighter says .
And please come wid your real char n post that kind of shits in forum , and if u don't have guts to win then please don't argue .
THANK YOU
:evil:
Whitewtich