The hunt for Fire Lash 1.....

Did you have trouble finding this skill?

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes: 18

Windspell

The hunt for Fire Lash 1.....

Post by Windspell »

Now I don't know how many of u fellow warriors have been in this situation, but Firelash 1 just doesn't come to you.. :evil: :evil:
Like I was hunting the monsters who drop them for a long time but still rotten luck....
Then one day, I see a shop and a guy is selling it for 100k !!!
* Click, Buy*

That was a real relieving moment for me cause I had Firelash 2 and 3 since a long time.

Cheers!!!

-Raphael (Spear Warrior)
Ajaxnamjo

Post by Ajaxnamjo »

might is still suggest that as a warrior do not use skills!!

its a complete waste...

spout maybe but nothing needed till freeze...
Wardeath
Class: Warrior
Town: Temoz

Post by Wardeath »

Tough at a very low lvl (lvl 41), i tried and calculated and this is what i found (atleast till lvl 41)

1) Time taken to kill a mob using skills is almost the same as killing the mob without skills

2) HP reduced is the same for both the case

3) Ofcourse MP does not reduce when u dont use skills and in that ways u dont lose money refilling MP

4) Number of monsters killed using a completely filled HP is the same whether u use skills or not

The reason for the fact that time taken to kill a mob with skills is equal to the time taken to kill a mob without skills is simple - when u use skills the frequency of your strikes reduces

Correct me if i am wrong but for a sword warrior (me) i really didnt find skills helpful till now
Eos
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Eos »

The thing is warriors are not meant to solo until freeze. You have to go in a party to these maps and be a mobber-not an attacker. I know that sucks, but warriors do make the best mobbers.
Good luck finding a party though-everyone these days leeches in c1 :(
Murphy

nvr use skill until u get freeze

Post by Murphy »

i agree with rexdude completely. all warrior skills till freeze r useless. in my cafe i was d 1st warrior to get freeze. n b4 freeze all hk mates used to nec n tell me hey MURPHY mob n meet. feels bad real bad. but now m 91 n complete g7. i ask them to mob now in grinita. aftr a warrior gets freeze at 81, they r best. mages cant hunt alone in grinita till they get sb. archers too cant. hks hunt aftr they get demon hunter, but tell u wht if theres a g7 hk n g6 warrior in party in grinita, d warrior is always asked to hunt. :lol: ask y? freeze1 consumes 30 mp n 20 hp. n 4 hks necten 3 consumes 33 mp n DH 50 mp or somethin. they gotta use these skills 2gether to hunt in grinita.so u see letting a warrior hunt is more economical. n freeze damage is awesome. WARRIORS reach 81 n u rule grinita then. :twisted: warriors till 81 r really d deprived lot. only mobbers.
MURPHY
Eos
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Eos »

Not just grnita...at much higher levels, freeze will save u from lalons in S2, cynicks in c3..infact anything other than bosses can be frozen.
Nifflgar parties always look for warriors cos the creeps there do high damage. Freeze sb helps kill em off faster.
IGN: Eos
IGC:Quanatian G8 bow archer
KH: Phunkeym0nkeyz (owned)
dredisback

Post by dredisback »

BUT THEY ARE USELESS IN HATREL. FREEZE DOSEN'T WORK.

A LOTTA WARRIORS ARE GONNA FEEL MISERABLE.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Lorddeathy

hatrel????

Post by Lorddeathy »

[/quote]dredisback wrote
BUT THEY ARE USELESS IN HATREL. FREEZE DOSEN'T WORK

have u been der?[/quote]
dredisback

Post by dredisback »

PLAYED ALL SORTS OF PRIVATE SERVERS..

BEEN THERE DONE THAT. THAT IMPLIES EVERYTHIN :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Lorddeathy