IMPORTANT

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client? Post them here.
Please bear in mind that you can talk to the guides and the GMs inside the game as well.
Mrslangda
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

IMPORTANT

Post by Mrslangda »

Sir,
I m very Happy with the events kept by You.. good job...
1 thing i want to bring to ur notice is tht.. after the char is 160.. it becomes difficult for other chars except mage to go t2 for qsting...... mage can easily go t2 with help of sedi with g00d speed.. nd rest other chars like Hk, Warrior, archer have to run whole t1 map nd thn go t2 for qsting sir this is very tijme consuming goin t2 frm t1... after 160 only mages can lvl up faster coz of sedi.. sir i request u to keep direct entry to t2 map frm ardour.. like hw we go directly to t1, den, tao etc....... like tht direct entry to t2 shld be kept.. else it wld be difficult for other chars to go for aura.... nd this may lead to lack intrest in playing a3 ny more after 160 lvl.. Hope sme changes wld be made....
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

Post by Gmstorm »

Hi,
Thanks for your comment and feedback.
Since the game was developed in such way we cannot make changes like adding a portal from Hatrel map to Tocsique 2,3 or 4 maps. There is a party options, join with a mage of same level or higher level and do the quest. This will be fastest and easy way to level up your character!
[GM]Storm