wats the use of being spear warrior

Ankeetsinha

Post by Ankeetsinha »

lol dude i dont know wat sexysam's kit is made of..i pked a guy in r4 and sexysam came to rescue him and i made him tp !!!

and carl ur g9 and u callin it cruice ????
wtf man wats the use if u dont know yer own skills..Its CRUISE !!!

btw spear's damage (atleast mine is 900 + not taking cruise into account)
so god knows which spear u have been seeing..

cya on sunday suckaaaaas
Timekeaper

Re: EAST OR WEST SWARD WARRIOR IS THE BEST..........

Post by Timekeaper »

dredisback wrote:
amrit_haldia43 wrote:EAST OR WEST SWARD WARRIOR IS THE BEST............
LOL YOU FROM SOUTH INDIA DEFINITELY!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Rofl!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dredisback

Post by dredisback »

SEXY SAM IS A PUKKA NOOB THEN!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Timekeaper

Post by Timekeaper »

dredisback wrote:SEXY SAM IS A PUKKA NOOB THEN!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
No Doubt !!!! :wink:

Wardeath
Class: Warrior
Town: Temoz

Post by Wardeath »

About whatever Carl wrote - i dont believe it. The attack is far more than what he specified (atleast in g9). Also with a lvl 5 set (all) in g9, a sword warriors def will be 130 more than that of axe but the MAX attack of axe would be 300 more than that of a sword.
Attack on the other hand axe has 700-1015(my attack) sowrd has around 720 end and spear has 780 i think.
-----wrong info

Axe warrior and mace hk(saber)with ss is crazy dmg dude.@ pple each giving crits of 1200-1500 just think before u tank us.HAHAHA Twisted Evil
---- wong info again - if ur basic attack (according to Carl) is 700-1015, then crit will be far more than that

When u have a set which is all above lvl 6-lvl 7 ur defence will be nice it will be around 610 for axe 650 for sword 625 for spear
---cant be until and unless the axe warrior is wearing all lvl 6-7 stuff and sword and spear are wearing lvl 1 stuff

Axe warriors+ss+cruise+karna=2500 crit hit or something if my calculations are right

But 2 hits of an xbow archer or 2 sb mages sbing together can kill axe warriors without problems.

~Wardeath
Candrolas

Post by Candrolas »

Quote:
Axe warrior and mace hk(saber)with ss is crazy dmg dude.@ pple each giving crits of 1200-1500 just think before u tank us.HAHAHA Twisted Evil

---- wong info again - if ur basic attack (according to Carl) is 700-1015, then crit will be far more than that
It doesn't matter whether his attack is 700-1015 so that its critic should be double than that. Due to defence and option of opposite player they get normal damage around 650. So the critic would be around 1200 to 1300 not 2500 according to wardeath. Not only attack matter for more damage there are manything which are responsible for the high damage like 3 ele, opponent defence and option on stuff. Check this site if u want to know more about damage calculation www.geocities.com/boro84_a3
According to wardeath if damage is 2500 crit than no one can survive his crit attack coz no one in indian server have more than 2344 hp point (think about it again).
Axe warriors+ss+cruise+karna=2500 crit hit or something if my calculations are right
Cruise + Karna cant be use simultaneously and ur damage calculation is wrong.
About whatever Carl wrote - i dont believe it. The attack is far more than what he specified (atleast in g9). Also with a lvl 5 set (all) in g9, a sword warriors def will be 130 more than that of axe but the MAX attack of axe would be 300 more than that of a sword.
Whatever carl metion about his attack is true he can get 1015 max attack power.
Reason : G9 axe has much more high damge than other class weapon
chck sg site if u want to know attack power.Due to ss also his attack increase more, some unique ring Like kayhron increase 15 more attack than normal ring, additional attack in weapon,etc;and one more reason is his stat distribution. At 130 lvl he will get more 65 attack than spear and 130 attack than sword.I think wardeath u are sword warrior thats y u are thinking like this. And one more thing he didnt mention his set lvl.

Dont want to reaveal more about class which one is better and which one is not. Time will reaveal all :D
Timekeaper

Post by Timekeaper »

But 2 hits of an xbow archer or 2 sb mages sbing together can kill axe warriors without problems.
Ur wrong at this point do u think axe warriors defence is like archers??
Axe warrior doesnt means he has no defence he might hv less defence no doubt but his attck equals it ... Well but an axe warrior wont die by 2 sbs mages or 2 xbow mages hit of same lvl .. He might make either 1 of them tp.. Ohh and one more thing an axe warrior without opts is useless , but an axe warrior with opts rockss :twisted: :twisted:

Sanjaya

Post by Sanjaya »

so some1 conclude this wit the correct info plzz :D
dredisback

Post by dredisback »

READ PROMETHEUS'S POST, IT HAS ALL INFO I CAN THINK OF.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Tigerfighter

Post by Tigerfighter »

BRRRR....
GUYS I THINK I AUTHOR OF THIS TOPIC CHANGED TO SPEAR :lol: :lol: {NOT QUITE SURE :roll: }