Tell others what you think of A3 so far
Silenci
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Suggestions & Ideas

Post by Silenci »

I would like to share with you some ideas:

a) Make "Lore" more important in game.

For example make lore requirements for armor and weapons , for using SuperShue, for mercenaries , for Unique weapons, for joining Knighthoods etc.

The current situation promotes playing for real cash , hacking, scamming items and weapons. If lore was involved then it would be useless to make a G10 char in 10 days if it wouldn't have the required lore to use even G7 items , unique weapons or SuperShue.

b) NPC Favors / Relations

Show somewhere the favors gained from each NPC and/or Quest, so that people become aware of the "NPC Relations" and start trying more to get to it.
You could also make a Gift list,

e.g.

1000 favors = 1 UJ for each quest
2000 favors = 1 Saving Scroll every 3 quests
3000 favors = 1mil woonz every 2 quests
5000 favors = 5min 100% success rate in crafting or lvling items every 5 quests

etc.

c) PvP and PK

PK without reason is kind of annoying, implement the "PvP" option and take some measures for people that PK others for "sport" or time pass.

d) New maps & bosses

Game has become kind of "small", events are a nice break but i don't think they make the needed change. Some new maps and bosses would surely add interest. Current situation is kind of unfair to new lower level players, high levelers kind of monopolize boss hunting and woonz earning even in low lvl maps.

e) In game behavior & language

Since Guides are online most of the times, they surely watch the shouts and language used in-game. They can take measures i suppose.

In general, I believe that GMs must do something that would make people play together again, socialize , go for quests , share quest drops and help each other. It seems that the new c3 trend is making everyone crazy to "get G10 ASAP and sell char for RC".

I don't know if any of those can be implemented and this is not a "flame" post. Just a few ideas that might or might not be of any use.
Temple of Athena @ Delphi
Short story of Delphi and Oracle
http://www.odysseyadventures.ca/article ... delphi.htm
fat4l1ty

Post by fat4l1ty »

a) Make "Lore" more important in game.

For example make lore requirements for armor and weapons , for using SuperShue, for mercenaries , for Unique weapons, for joining Knighthoods etc.

The current situation promotes playing for real cash , hacking, scamming items and weapons. If lore was involved then it would be useless to make a G10 char in 10 days if it wouldn't have the required lore to use even G7 items , unique weapons or SuperShue

This ain't a private server... where you can reach 165 lvl in 10 hrs... I agree that Real Cash is high involved in game... but still you cannot make G10 Character in 10 days!!!

b) NPC Favors / Relations

Show somewhere the favors gained from each NPC and/or Quest, so that people become aware of the "NPC Relations" and start trying more to get to it.
You could also make a Gift list,

e.g.

1000 favors = 1 UJ for each quest
2000 favors = 1 Saving Scroll every 3 quests
3000 favors = 1mil woonz every 2 quests
5000 favors = 5min 100% success rate in crafting or lvling items every 5 quests

etc.

Well.. players are aware of NPC Favor's... Player's specially 130+ lvl are questing to lvl up... you think they are leeching like private server's?? 90% of player's quest hard to lvl up in this server. Implementing the above Favor suggestion will some what imbalance the game.

c) PvP and PK

PK without reason is kind of annoying, implement the "PvP" option and take some measures for people that PK others for "sport" or time pass.

PK is part of game... and btw people dont play to just make their char 165, Full G10 and maxed out everything.. They do need to show off their hard work :lol: :lol:

d) New maps & bosses

Game has become kind of "small", events are a nice break but i don't think they make the needed change. Some new maps and bosses would surely add interest. Current situation is kind of unfair to new lower level players, high levelers kind of monopolize boss hunting and woonz earning even in low lvl maps.

Wait till the release of Episode III in Indian Server... till then player's specially low level's will face this problem...

e) In game behavior & language

Since Guides are online most of the times, they surely watch the shouts and language used in-game. They can take measures i suppose.
In general, I believe that GMs must do something that would make people play together again, socialize , go for quests , share quest drops and help each other. It seems that the new c3 trend is making everyone crazy to "get G10 ASAP and sell char for RC".

Guide's and GM are taking no action against the abusive shouts and language used in them... (In this case private server are very strict on this issue.. and player's are getting penalised for such actions)
Its upto player's wheather they wanna play togather, share quest drops etc.. GM cannot make any rules that Player's have to follow Sharing Items and Quest drops...
About C3 trend... its not easy to become G10 just by leeching right from lvl 1 in C3.
Arrowcut

Post by Arrowcut »

Fully Agreed with Fatality.... :)
Now not playing because m in 10th......
Will Return Back to Game on 29th March ,2009..

Lupas(Hk)....110+lvl...Rising

Town:- Temoz

Silenci

Post by Silenci »

a) Man I just exaggerated with the "10 days" thing, in order to show that people just want to lvl up as soon as possible and sell char for RC. So if this char needs lore to use items, SS, Uniqs etc. then he will have to quest hard (not including SQs), this way noone would buy a "leeched" char.

Besides that, I believe there should be a restriction of some kind, like complete this special leveling Quest to reach the next level, or complete at least 10 Quests in order to advance to next lvl even if you are at 100% , etc.

b) The "Gifts" plan is just an idea not something that has been thought of and calculated properly.
IMHO , the majority of the players get leeched to lvl up and not vice versa.

c) True, PK is part of game, so is the PvP option which should be implemented . In addition to that, there is some "A3 story" to be followed in some way. Check private servers to see how they handle PK and game story.

Actually it's not only up to the players to be "Quest Friendly and Social" , it's the game orientation that drives the players towards specific ways of playing.

For example, make a party of at least:

1 archer lvl 30-60
1 Warr lvl 60-80
1 Mage lvl 80-100
1 HK lvl 110-130

Find Bentren's kidnapped wife drops who was last seen in (Carode, S1, R4, S3) etc. etc.

Each can get 1 drop , or hunt in specific map according to their level and finally join altogether for last quest part, or join together and each class kill specific creeps, etc. etc.

What I am trying to say is to add factors in game other than % Exp only.

As for Epi 3 , we need a GM announcement about this.

IMHO, it seems that Epi3+ will never be released and A3 will be doomed to slow death cos we will get bored of it.

P.S. Everything I mention are just quick & dirty examples.
fat4l1ty

Post by fat4l1ty »

Delphi.. i too agree with all your suggestion's and if they are implemented it will prove very helpfull for upcoming player's.

But the reality is GM will never ever implement the suggestion's :( nor they will even bother to have a look at this section once!!!

so bro... its a waste of time to even post such nice suggestion.
Klash

Post by Klash »

Hmmm, topic is interesting but listen bro this is A3 India, Here GMs doesnt care players opinions :(.
Silenci

Post by Silenci »

What you guys say about GMs may be true, I can't be sure if how they act is their decision or the management's policy.

Anyhow, its a market fact that if you abandon your product ,your customers will abandon it too.
Silenci

Post by Silenci »

Now check this out, is this an original idea or what?

http://a3gs.axgn.net/html/chapter6.html
Netdemona
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

Post by Netdemona »

Delphi wrote: Anyhow, its a market fact that if you abandon your product ,your customers will abandon it too.
Maybe thats what they want :roll:
IGN: Netdemona
IGC: Bow Archer