Event Sphinx plz have a peek :)

Have an event idea, Like to see it happen at Hellmarsh. Write about it, your dream might just come true.

Dakiller

Event Sphinx plz have a peek :)

Post by Dakiller »

Respected GM's

i wud like to suggest an event in which Player Player relations are built a bit...i mean apart frm the town wars...ppl just grow anger and hatred amongst the other players..

i'd like to suggest an event in which they all wud have to go as a team to beat down a Gm char such as Pumpkinman or Kraigon

and the drop should be on the basis of damage rather than like the random pick drop in snowman event....the event should be in such a way that the players should realise that there is no other way to kill it without teaming up...and to make it better plz disable pk in the event...

using level restrictions and class restrictions this event could be better with less intensity of players...i mean with too much crowd it wud be highly impossible to satisfy the qualms of all the players...with less intensity of players by conductiong it seperately fr different classes and different lvls....the event wud give rewards to every1....

hoping it was a good suggestion :) :)

Thanking You,
Nikhil Reddy

P.S.= nice reply there stomie...

http://games.sify.com/mmog/a3/discussio ... hp?t=12644