Leeching

"Hey what do i do?"
Technokid
Class: Warrior
Town: Temoz

Post by Technokid »

Ook ..... WE doing BUSINESS HERE ..... me ....
i am Technokid(Warrior) AKA Technobabe (Mage)

i sell alot of scrolls every day ..........
dude ....... knowng about the rare scroll is like having a gold mine for ur self ........ dont bother about c3 or other places .. low lvlers like me cant hunt there

i tell u............ register 1 more account ..... keep scrolls there .. u will find atleast 10 shouts every day for different scrolls ....... i am telling u about only the low lvl scrolls

hk's
1. heal 2 - 3
2. reduce 3
3. warat
4. shield 1
5. holyweapn1
(u can sell any of this for like 300-500k)
Mage .
all multykill low lvl scrolls .. some players just make low lvl mages to make wz in carode c1 etc..

1. Firefield1 - 3
2. icefog 1- 3
3. energy circle 1-3
(all these can be sold for 500-700k)

archer
1. Sweethome1
2. Mirage
3. Stunshot
(all can be sold for 500l - 1 mill)

any other issues about rates ....... check me out in the game
Desmondo
Class: Holy Knight

Post by Desmondo »

HA HA HA

DUDE MAGE SCROLLS THAT DROP FROM C3 AT DAMN RARE!!!

PLUS ARCHER SCROLLS!!

HK SCROLLS LIKE REVERSE CURE, NECTEN 2, HOLYWEAPON 1 N 2, SHIELD 1 ARE ALSO RARE!!!

8) 8) 8)
o.O bro u forgot to mention demon hunter 1... :P
Desmondo

Post by Desmondo »

Techno i think u get heal 2 scroll when u do 7th quest......
so no one will buy that if they do quests 4m begenin..:P
Sunbtros
Town: Quanato

Post by Sunbtros »

s u r right if ppl quest they wl get all skills like i did.. nt even bought a single scroll.. got all of them 4m monsters only.. wen i was 135 i got kw 3 :p
There is No GOOD thr is no evil.. there is only power & those too weak to seek it.. n I believe my god that.." I AM NOT AT ALL WEAK"..!!
Chenchulaxmi
Class: Mage

Re: Leeching

Post by Chenchulaxmi »

I think someone should start a thread with all different characters, their scrolls and maps where we can find them.... it would be great if they can mention the name of the creep as well...

seems like a pretty big job to do...

so calling all .... I am gonna start a thread with similar goal, how many of you can support me... all that you need to do is - help me finish the job. mention anything that is not filled in the list, i will keep editing the first post of the tread with the new information i received from you guys, what do you say? anyone up for the challenge??
I have found a3 india recently and realised that this game deserves many times more advertisements to get more people and many times more In-game events (for all classes) and fewer server downs and proper mode of updates (especially in case of server downtime) from GM's.

But still, am loving every minute of the Game...Cheers!
Hotpwan
Town: Quanato

Re: Leeching

Post by Hotpwan »

Chenchulaxmi wrote:I think someone should start a thread with all different characters, their scrolls and maps where we can find them.... it would be great if they can mention the name of the creep as well...

seems like a pretty big job to do...

so calling all .... I am gonna start a thread with similar goal, how many of you can support me... all that you need to do is - help me finish the job. mention anything that is not filled in the list, i will keep editing the first post of the tread with the new information i received from you guys, what do you say? anyone up for the challenge??
Don't waste time already done everything just Google A3 Drop list you will get all items ,skills drop list with creep name and map name too if need any help pm me ingame :D
IGN:Hotpwan
IGSkill:The Maestro
IGKH:GuildMasters
IGL:Stopped Lvling :mrgreen:

Big Noob™ Here !