Ajaxnamjo

Post by Ajaxnamjo »

1 MILL

AJAX
Sant
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Sant »

I thing u should have told him the importance of that scroll ateast. Help others learn the game, I find it cheap buying the scroll for 10k knowing its importance. You could have bought it for a some better price so he could have been happy.

There were some noobs who wanted me to buy ujs for 100k, lol I asked them to sell it to 1.5mill to someone else(coz I didnt have money to buy it for 1.5mill).

Its fun to see others smile, sad people take this game soemthing like gang war.

-Sant(Sword warrior)
Eos
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Eos »

san_thosh82 wrote:I thing u should have told him the importance of that scroll ateast. Help others learn the game, I find it cheap buying the scroll for 10k knowing its importance. You could have bought it for a some better price so he could have been happy.

There were some noobs who wanted me to buy ujs for 100k, lol I asked them to sell it to 1.5mill to someone else(coz I didnt have money to buy it for 1.5mill).

Its fun to see others smile, sad people take this game soemthing like gang war.

-Sant(Sword warrior)
Very true. It also improves ur standing with noobs, who appreciate that you gave em this kinda crucial info.
And theres too much of the gang war feeling going on these days..temoz vs quanato taken on the form of a jihad almost. :(
Bellona
Class: Mage
Town: Quanato

Post by Bellona »

And theres too much of the gang war feeling going on these days..temoz vs quanato taken on the form of a jihad almost.
Very true Rex, in the forums it almost seems to be the case.

Also i Third what Sant said, in case you see a Newbie selling something for much lesser than what the price is...

instead of taking advantage of them you can inform them about it. They may repay you by dealing the item with u at a lower price - but dont do it with that idea in mind!! :) You wont be disappointed thay way incase they dont... :)
Katie
Class: Archer

Post by Katie »

Well, the topic was "selling thunder arrow 1" so even though the replies following it arent related, i would like to buy thunder arrow 2.

Plz pm me ur offers or talk to Katie online in the game.

Thanx. :D
Bloodraven

Post by Bloodraven »

damn...never really thought of it that way... :shock:
anywayz, the dude was afk..so there was nuthin i could do bout it...sum1 else would've bought it even if i didnt.

Ajaxx..you've got yourself a deal..
PM me ingame...either Bloodraven, Haures, or Nereid

and shrikant..hunt the gerges and ravaks in vemerden..you can find thunder arrow2 with not too much effort..took me about 15 minutees to find it!
Katie
Class: Archer

Post by Katie »

Thanx. I took the gerges quest from Mecho. Hopefully i'll get thunder arrow 2 soon. Then i can get back to c3 and resume killing cynicks.
However if u do get it, please pm me or Katie( in game).
dredpker

Post by dredpker »

HMMMMMMMM

HOW BOUT I SELL OFF COLD ARROW 3 AND ASK FOR FLAME ARROW 2???