Storage...

"Hey what do i do?"
Ajax

Storage...

Post by Ajax »

Guys

i wanted to ask how do we put items in storage............................
Requeimnh

Post by Requeimnh »

there is an NPC for that the one beside kudaro.
Cybele

Post by Cybele »

Go to NPC Mecho if you are in Quanato and click on open NPC window. That should lead you to the large hall/basement , in the corners of which are two boxes. Click on the boxes and you will get your storage window. It costs 500 woonz to put anything in so make sure you have cash before you go in. Also you can deposit and withdraw wz by clciking the deposit tab ( the second one on the top ). when you are done , you should see a staircase on one of the walls run towards it and your cursor will change from to a red circle with an arrow , keep running and the screen will change to show you out side in the main map again. Hope you dont have any problems after this.
Requeimnh

Post by Requeimnh »

That was deep. :D
Ajax

Post by Ajax »

Shadowfaye wrote:Go to NPC Mecho if you are in Quanato and click on open NPC window. That should lead you to the large hall/basement , in the corners of which are two boxes. Click on the boxes and you will get your storage window. It costs 500 woonz to put anything in so make sure you have cash before you go in. Also you can deposit and withdraw wz by clciking the deposit tab ( the second one on the top ). when you are done , you should see a staircase on one of the walls run towards it and your cursor will change from to a red circle with an arrow , keep running and the screen will change to show you out side in the main map again. Hope you dont have any problems after this.
thx dude
Cybele

Post by Cybele »

No probs. I like helping people coz i was once a clueless n00b myself and *certain people who are now high lvl players* made a heck of a lot of fun of me.I think its more important to be a nice player than just level your character.
Ajax

Post by Ajax »

Shadowfaye wrote:No probs. I like helping people coz i was once a clueless n00b myself and *certain people who are now high lvl players* made a heck of a lot of fun of me.I think its more important to be a nice player than just level your character.
ur rite
Cybele

Post by Cybele »

I wonder if theres a way to increase the storage ? Or are we shut with the same measely little storage box through out A3...*shudders* I hope not...
Ajax

Post by Ajax »

Shadowfaye wrote:I wonder if theres a way to increase the storage ? Or are we shut with the same measely little storage box through out A3...*shudders* I hope not...
makin storage boxes will help
Cybele

Post by Cybele »

I know. :) I read the crafting guides after making this post.