Man.........It hurts

Helloooo,
Tell others what you think of A3 so far
Ajax

Man.........It hurts

Post by Ajax »

I sat for about 5hrs to download this game and after its completed and i start the game it comes "Cannot get Version information frm server"

Plz help me
Requeimnh

Post by Requeimnh »

I had this problem when my ISP 's ports were not opened try asking them to open up your ports.It'll work then and do delete the double post!
Requeimnh

Post by Requeimnh »

You think that hurts I helped this guy level up 7 levels the next day hez 1 level above me and i say hi and asks if he wants to party and guess what his reply is"fcuk off".Now that hurts.
Cybele

Post by Cybele »

Ouch !! .. Poor maverick ! Theres are all sorts in life and MMPORGS and I guess that includes creeps as well
Requeimnh

Post by Requeimnh »

But i did meet a lot of nice guys.Lol that was fun.
Ajax

Post by Ajax »

mavericknh wrote:You think that hurts I helped this guy level up 7 levels the next day hez 1 level above me and i say hi and asks if he wants to party and guess what his reply is"fcuk off".Now that hurts.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Requeimnh

Post by Requeimnh »

:x
Ultimate

Post by Ultimate »

bhavik321 wrote:
mavericknh wrote:You think that hurts I helped this guy level up 7 levels the next day hez 1 level above me and i say hi and asks if he wants to party and guess what his reply is"fcuk off".Now that hurts.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ya ya ya... same her i m helping people by giving my extra skill scroll and i m partying with them to lvl them... and now i happen to see that they are higher llevel than me and not even speaking with me... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Requeimnh

Post by Requeimnh »

don't worry dude ull meet a lot of nice guys.Trust me! :wink:
Cybele

Post by Cybele »

Its players like that who kill the game. Who can you trust is a decision you have to make.