Inspiration

The whats what in the game...
Saadmage

Inspiration

Post by Saadmage »

Hi all,

Post the name of the person/character ingame/offgame who inspired you to make ur char what it is now.

as for me... its the one n only...

Chief

guess it needs no more of an explaination. :)
IGN : Greendragon
Chorbazaarr
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Chorbazaarr »

I was sword in my early stages coz of Prometheus. Later on i saw Ankeetsinha, Edgerocks and Elmajico aka Olegario so i decided to be Spear.

SPEAR ROCKS !! :) :) :)
IGN-Abhishekngu

Old and real 1

Back in game with an - " upcoming aura char "

18% more (^_^)
Netdemona
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

Post by Netdemona »

I wanted to be a mage coz of 'Swaty' the G8 non ele mage ... but then i could not use any skills (had no idea what ruby, topaz n sapphire could do to the weapon) ... kept dieing to memoras :P

So started an archer ... was mesmerised by the beauty of Guidelulu :lol:

@GD - nice topic :)
IGN: Netdemona
IGC: Bow Archer
god_mode_xstyle

Post by god_mode_xstyle »

temozians inspiring me 2 bcome a pwng character
wat can i do
:P
Xs†yl3
Landshark

Post by Landshark »

I dont remember who exactly it was, but I saw a holyknight in a full G8 kit @ that time i guess only shadzzz had a full set, anyways i loved the black set(seide) so i made a mace HK to start with...
Mandir

Post by Mandir »

hmm i dont have a character right now....will make a new one...

but when i had my wonderful spear warrior....i was inspired by Olegario and Elmajico
fat4l1ty

Post by fat4l1ty »

Olegario = Elmajico :lol: :lol:
Technokid
Class: Warrior
Town: Temoz

Post by Technokid »

i used to play a3 when it was free .. but quitted when it got paid .. that time i had 50 lvlmage and 30 lvl warrior ...

but ... yumm warrior was always my 1st choice and ... i always liked warrior so now i have a 111 lvl warrior ...
Cavalarcher
Class: Archer

Post by Cavalarcher »

I m the 1st guy (Heavengirle & Lordseviper played after me) to start A3 in my city... :D :)
But...
You guys might be suprised if i say that my family members inspired me to play A3 :o
Funny...
Well 3 years back... my 7th standard final exams were going on... and that time my own cafe was in construction process (today only 1 cafe is on...rest 3 had to be shut down coz of inappropiate co-operation by Sify :cry: ) as i was too young... i never knew wat are online games... i just use to play that sick Roadrash :evil: . Then my 7th final exams were over and my cafe was ready for inaugration... At starting days i just use to visit and use to play CZ that too very few times... i was enjoying my vacations and just use to play cricket matches wid frnds and just use to watch TV... my family members (especially parents) use to say "Nalayak... Din bhar sirf TV dekhta hai aur dosto ke saath khelta rehta hai... Kabhi to ghar se baahar jaakar cafe ko sambhal" :lol:

Thus i was introduced to A3... this sentences of my parents inspired me to play A3...
Might sound funny but its bcoz of them "Cavalarcher" is here.
Its been long 3 years of playing A3... u guys might be wondering that Y i m still G7 ?.... thats bcoz "Cavalarcher" aint my 1st char. :shock: :o

At first i made a warrior "Heavanboy" (Yeah u heard it rite... its Heavanboy and not that archer "Heavenboy") leeched it till 52 in carode...c1...r3 in 8 months.

Then i stopped it and use to play so many chars (nearly 7 chars n use to take 1 month to make it lvl 30 :lol: ) of those ppl who had just started playing A3 in my cafe so that there cud be a healthy A3 environment in my Cafe.

Two Years later... whn I left playing everything... i decided to make my own char and its "Cavalarcher". 8)

Leeched it to 17 in 1 day... then again left for 2 months coz of CZ.
Then again started and i made my archer g7 in 8 months (i.e. March 07)
So since March 07 I m G7. :cry:

This is all about the Topic.
I know its too large post but smthings shud be at such a great length :lol:
IGN: Cavalarcher (Xbow)
IGT: Spiral Darkness (My own KH)
IGL: 12x (No more leveling)

College life started... Diploma in Civil 1st Year... Sad can't play any more
Pumchy
Class: Warrior

inspiration aummmmm

Post by Pumchy »

i got inspire from buggii a g8 hk now.........

me and my whole cafe start from begining we all areinocent but now we rocx
†Mã× Â£w㥧 GÏv€§ PãÏц™