Game PIN

Anything and everything!
Zareenjaan
Class: Archer
Town: Temoz

Game PIN

Post by Zareenjaan »

I paid for the PIN services and have not received the PIN to be able to play. I know the guides are busy in running the game and working on the updates but the services are getting degraded day by day. Earlier it was never an issue you buy the PIN and within a minute the PIN was ready to use but nowadays it's more than 5 hours that I have not received my PIN from the time I made the payment.

Suggestion- Hire someone whose efficient enough to be able to run the game efficiently.
Restwrest
Class: Mage

Re: Game PIN

Post by Restwrest »

i paid for the pin still not get pin
Radhu
Class: Holy Knight

Post by Radhu »

same to my self i have already paid but get pin till yet player name Radhu
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster

Post by Gmstorm »

If you are able to login to the game, you could reach out to Guidefury for assistance in pin delivery. If not, please reach out via email to [email protected] and we will resolve your issue in priority basis so that you receive the pin as soon as possible.
[GM]Storm
Knig
Class: Holy Knight

Post by Knig »

Urgent: Non-Receipt of Game Pin for Two-Week Subscription

I have successfully made a payment of 275/- for a two-week game pin, but unfortunately, I have not received the pin as of yet. I understand that issues may arise, and I kindly request your assistance in resolving this matter promptly.

Transaction Details:

Amount Paid: 275/-
UPI Reference ID: 438169226853

I appreciate your prompt attention to this concern and look forward to a swift resolution. If you require any additional information or documentation from my end, please feel free to ask.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster

Post by Gmstorm »

Please allow upto 3 hours for the pins to be generated and dispatched. The duration will depend on the UPI app used to make the payment.
[GM]Storm