Hi People,
Feel free to suggest some forums that you would like to see here
Kanhaiya
Class: Warrior
Town: Temoz

Game Improvement

Post by Kanhaiya »

Respected GM,

Greetings from A3 India players. As per the observations, since last few months the number of players in this server has drastically decreased. No new players are joining game and existing low level players are having very hard time finding parties or level ups. For the past few weeks, drops ratio has also decreased very much.

In this matter, the Mania server is attracting most of the players. It is always crowded even at night. We do not ask you to implement everything in Indian server like Mania. Our request is to open GP map which will definitely attract players and help leveling the existing ones.

The players currently playing are older than 10 years and our heart is with this game. It would be a pity seeing this server closing down due to lack of player count. Please do necessary things to attract new players as well as keep the existing ones alive.

Thank you.
Kanhaiya
Koolhunter
Class: Archer

Re: Game Improvement

Post by Koolhunter »

even im trying to get my account back they just dont reply.
I dont know where are GM???
GM if you are there then pls retrive my acc claim no 270019
details submitted on 2nd december
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster
Class: Mage

Re: Game Improvement

Post by Gmstorm »

Koolhunter wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:05 pm even im trying to get my account back they just dont reply.
I dont know where are GM???
GM if you are there then pls retrive my acc claim no 270019
details submitted on 2nd december
We are investigating your issue since the last login time is more than 14 years ago. Please provide us additional proofs of account ownership which can speed up the verification and recover process.
[GM]Storm