BETTERMENT OF SERVER #

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client? Post them here.
Please bear in mind that you can talk to the guides and the GMs inside the game as well.
Bloodsneeker
Class: Archer
Town: Temoz

BETTERMENT OF SERVER #

Post by Bloodsneeker »

Thank GM's for such a prompt reply.

We highly appreciate your efforts for making server such a transparent.

Going through your reply would like highlight some facts, i don't know how you are not aware of.
On an average players are having 20k+ CP and considering each boss gives 6 CP it comes 3333 bosses killed by a char.
If only i consider 10-15% of bosses eligible for soul drop it comes to 300-500 bosses per char ( besides creeps of T maps and Cloro maps which are also eligible for soul drops ). As server is having peak number of users as of now if you consider even 20-30 people bossing it will be around 6000-10000 bosses had been killed.

Considering average also 8000 bosses had been killed.

and not even single soul drop has been observed in so called added features.

We understand soul is rare drop. But how rare ? ZERO drop of 8000 bosses + uncounted creeps . I am ignoring spa party.

Besides this i observed only after introducing CP.
How much reasonable amount of bossing is required for soul drop.

This matter is not Inflammable, just fact from your so called transparent systems you brought in, as crowed of A3india is mature enough to understand what is rare drop and what is zero !!

Expecting some sensible answers rather targeting players !!
We expect some corrective measures rather preventing players from having soul drop !!

Thanks
Eventgm
A3 Gamemaster
Class: Warrior

Re: BETTERMENT OF SERVER #

Post by Eventgm »

Sometimes I feel some people don't deserve any replies. If you are not happy with our so called transparency and so called updates you are free to leave.

Secondly I didn't target any player in the discussion. It was a truth that needs to be disclosed. From the reasoning you have made every player should get a soul drop after killing 8888 bosses and which you cannot expect here. End of the discussion.
Best Regards,
Event[GM]
Xnxxadsa

Post by Xnxxadsa »

@Eventgm dear Sir please give some explanation on Hawkeye 1 hit 90% bar gone video?
Or waha bhi end of discussion? :mrgreen:
Dusskamiu

Post by Dusskamiu »

@Xnxxadsa Sir please come with your real id and expose your self let everyone know that you are with the Olympic torch for such kind of discussion. :mrgreen:
Bloodsneeker

Post by Bloodsneeker »

Hi GM's,

Hope to receive reply from Gmstrom.

If you hard to find reasoning, its simple at least one char should have received soul drop by now. The figures were just illustrative to make you understand that ample number of bosses and creeps are being killed enough to drop soul.

I think you sound like teenager ( Eventgm) who just hit the puberty and not a business person, the pace at which you ending discussion. Don't mind its truth just like you said that needs to be disclosed.

Thanks
Visalelo

Post by Visalelo »

Bloodsneeker wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:47 pm Hi GM's,

Hope to receive reply from Gmstrom.

If you hard to find reasoning, its simple at least one char should have received soul drop by now. The figures were just illustrative to make you understand that ample number of bosses and creeps are being killed enough to drop soul.

I think you sound like teenager ( Eventgm) who just hit the puberty and not a business person, the pace at which you ending discussion. Don't mind its truth just like you said that needs to be disclosed.

Thanks
Soul chahiye, Sunday ko aa mast naha dho kr, Deta hu Soul.
Sunday ko aa, nai aaya toh mae ghar pe de k jaunga. :mrgreen:
I am 8888th Chemos. :mrgreen:
Galattakneeq

Post by Galattakneeq »

Bloodsneeker wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:05 pm Thank GM's for such a prompt reply.

We highly appreciate your efforts for making server such a transparent.

Going through your reply would like highlight some facts, i don't know how you are not aware of.
On an average players are having 20k+ CP and considering each boss gives 6 CP it comes 3333 bosses killed by a char.
If only i consider 10-15% of bosses eligible for soul drop it comes to 300-500 bosses per char ( besides creeps of T maps and Cloro maps which are also eligible for soul drops ). As server is having peak number of users as of now if you consider even 20-30 people bossing it will be around 6000-10000 bosses had been killed.

Considering average also 8000 bosses had been killed.

and not even single soul drop has been observed in so called added features.

We understand soul is rare drop. But how rare ? ZERO drop of 8000 bosses + uncounted creeps . I am ignoring spa party.

Besides this i observed only after introducing CP.
How much reasonable amount of bossing is required for soul drop.

This matter is not Inflammable, just fact from your so called transparent systems you brought in, as crowed of A3india is mature enough to understand what is rare drop and what is zero !!

Expecting some sensible answers rather targeting players !!
We expect some corrective measures rather preventing players from having soul drop !!

Thanks
bheek mangna hai toh dhang se bheekh maang, Driver knows it better. Driver playing a3 for 10 years still doesn't own a single a5 char. Think about it.
Bloodsneeker

Post by Bloodsneeker »

Dikh raha hai kiske pas char ki kumi hai !!

Ek post to real char se hota nhi !!

Tu hi seekha de tune kaise manga tha or kya !
Visalelo

Post by Visalelo »

Bloodsneeker wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:04 am Dikh raha hai kiske pas char ki kumi hai !!

Ek post to real char se hota nhi !!

Tu hi seekha de tune kaise manga tha or kya !
Dhotarchor, tu ye bata tu Sunday ko aayega ya nai? Sunday ko aa mast naha dho kr, aur maar mujhey Forest me Soul deta hu.
I am 8888th Chemos. :mrgreen:
Holynecromer

Post by Holynecromer »

Eventgm wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:29 am Sometimes I feel some people don't deserve any replies. If you are not happy with our so called transparency and so called updates you are free to leave.

Secondly I didn't target any player in the discussion. It was a truth that needs to be disclosed. From the reasoning you have made every player should get a soul drop after killing 8888 bosses and which you cannot expect here. End of the discussion.
The first rule of business: whoever directly interacts with customers in this case players are supposed to be diplomatic and give some sensible response even if the request from a customer(player) is unreasonable.

Here I am seeing unwanted rage from you. It makes others think that you (EventGM) don't care about what your player base thinks or community thinks about this A3 server.

I wonder how they recruit GMs and support staffs :lol: