Cyberbullying and Extortion

Anything and everything!
Concernedguy
Class: Warrior
Town: Temoz

Cyberbullying and Extortion

Post by Concernedguy »

Hello,

Nowadays, a player of A3 India not only has to buy expensive pins to support server but also has to pay to a superior authority which demands protection money to allow people to play.

It is an open secret that Loverkid, Archiebold, Leanne, Nightgod, Sexymunni and other maxed chars in their gang share characters (contrary to the rules of game continuously flashed over screen) and are extorting money and wz from low levellers to allow them to level chars any further.

Their abuse of power is so blatant that they even go about shouting abusive threats in public. Some screenshots are attached.
WhatsApp Image 2021-03-07 at 7.32.24 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-03-07 at 7.32.24 PM.jpeg (103.38 KiB) Viewed 3654 times
WhatsApp Image 2021-03-19 at 1.32.34 PM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-03-19 at 1.32.34 PM.jpeg (15.68 KiB) Viewed 3654 times
Some say PVP is a vital part of game. But is criminal Cyber-Bullying also included??

Will the GMs do something about it???
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster
Class: Mage

Re: Cyberbullying and Extortion

Post by Gmstorm »

We are currently investigating the issue. If you have any instances wherein the characters in question have asked you for money, please reach out to our via email with the associated screenshots so that it will help us in investigating the issue further.
[GM]Storm
Demonspirit
Class: Holy Knight
Town: Quanato

Post by Demonspirit »

@concernedguy @gmstorm
At the onset i would thank the gms for running this server (almost lag free) and we are still awaiting on the contribution points.
As it is said all good things take time... so be it.
Pins-
The pins have been returned on the normal cost, earlier the pins were on 50% discount. So please return back to thr present and stop living in the past for discounted pins. Also pins are expensive? Come on !! This is 2021..
Its a subscription. . If it is expensive for you.. god help you buddy.

Sharing characters -
I am still wondering the idea you have about the characters you took the names of with etc lol. You sure saying they are shared?
It is all different individual who recharge their account personally to play.. now lets beleive you for s moment that according to your open secret all of them are shared or whatever..
Now you saying the pins are expensive why would any one in sane mind recharge all these characters and then share and play only 1 or 2 characters at a time.
I request you to please stop making assumptions on other characters and post only what you are sure of with your real id or a character like i am doing.

CYBER BULLYING AND EXTORTION !!!!!
I WOULD NEED A SEPERATE POST FOR THIS ALL TOGETHER.. PLS DO EXPLAIN HOW YOU WERE BULLIED OR EXTORTED!!!!!!

Okay now you are accusing that you have beeb asked for MONEY! by the characters and etc in question.
I request you personally do upload the screen shot where you were asked for money..
Our group is stable enough to buy pins for all the characters and more.. so please lets not get there..
I would urge that you stop defaming characters on the forum .. unless you have evidence. It is a bad habit buddy.
Too long a post.. but had to clear things up!
Cheers
Demonspirit!
Archiebold
Class: Archer

Post by Archiebold »

To the creator of the thread (I don't want to even write or give a damn to noob IDs - Post via your real ID)

Observations on the post and seeking answers for below.

Can you please share a screenshot where "Archiebold" asked you for money?

For your clarity - All the characters are individually owned.

Get a life, be bold to play any how. Don't go out and seek a shoulder to cry on - I'm not sure if we ever posted anything like this when we were levelling up and getting PKed. Player Killing is a part of A3 India.

@Gmstorm - request your action under Non Manner Policy, Para 6.

False claims: We encourage all players to come out with their problems and queries to us. However making false claims so as to illegally benefit your character is termed ill-mannered and will result in players account being penalised.

Always with kind Regards -
Archiebold
Sentihost

Post by Sentihost »

@concernedguy Has anyone forced you buddy? If yes, then kindly mail them to gm's or you can post it here as well... The pics which you have posted here doesn't prove the allegations you have made...

Since you have raised this issue, the pin prices were the same few years ago and it was the kindness of the gm's that they had slashed the prices by 50%.

If you want a server to run smoothly then you must help it to run smoothly. This is a private server which needs funds to run and what you are paying is for the service you chose. So, never talk abt the prices or how expensive the pins are.

Regarding the extortion, you have the freedom to post abt them and even raise your voice against it but only if you have any valid proof. Without proof this post is nothing but waste of time and energy!!!
Concernedguy

Post by Concernedguy »

Gmstorm wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:39 pm We are currently investigating the issue. If you have any instances wherein the characters in question have asked you for money, please reach out to our via email with the associated screenshots so that it will help us in investigating the issue further.
Thanks a lot @GMstorm for your attention. Your commitment of due investigation gives an immense amount of reassurance towards fairness of Server Administration and their concern to prevent illicit activities.

The screenshots already attached in my previous message speak volumes about the obscenity of these players’ actions.

I will also email whatever details I have available to further assist your effort. Simultaneously through this post, I also call upon fellow players on A3 India server to report these cyberbullying activities to GMs through email. I also intend to run an in-game campaign wherein, I shall put a character near tele to cast this message to report cyberbullying to players who don’t visit forum as often.

Thanks again for your concern.

Reassured by your commitment,
A Concerned Guy
Loverkid

Post by Loverkid »

Dear '' A CONCERNED GUY''

The game masters have clearly asked you for the evidence wherein you accuse me and my fellow mates for ''MONEY'' , which you have not answered at all. The irony what i observe is that you want to defame us in open forum and when the gm asked for evidence you said you would email?
Is this not contradictory ?
Also you say that you would run a campaign ?
Well i say saddle up and round your horses... get as many people as you may but unless you put forth anything iron clad that proves your authenticity you would forever remain A CORNERED GUY oops A concerned guy, who willingly defames other to the point instigating on flaming fellow a3 gamers to rise up to your cause where-in you hide in the forum with a noob identity and not even you real forum id.
All said and done, we have always been victims of false accusations, so we shall wait for the due investigation to be completed.

Truly and Forever yours,
Loverkid
xD
Thewarier

Post by Thewarier »

Hi GM,

Check the latest screenshot of Loverkid cyberbullying and Extortion,
this happened to many players ago but that time i did made any screenshot,
he doing the same now,
luckily I remembered and made a screenshot today.

Gm please take some action against these players.

thanks in advance
Attachments
2024year 3month 6date 12hour 38minute 51second.jpg
Misvalentine

Post by Misvalentine »

The guy named xxxxxx is a bigtime scammer from old days and now he plays all maxed chars I don't know where did he get those ( maybe by scamming) and now harras low level chars and demand items or wz this guy is a shame to this server so many people not playing much because of him i request GM's to take action of this guy
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster

Post by Gmstorm »

Misvalentine wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:24 pm The guy named xxxxxx is a bigtime scammer from old days and now he plays all maxed chars I don't know where did he get those ( maybe by scamming) and now harras low level chars and demand items or wz this guy is a shame to this server so many people not playing much because of him i request GM's to take action of this guy
Please refrain from posting real names as that would contribute to violation of the ROC.
[GM]Storm