Religious Abuse by Brahmastra and Mzuho.

Anything and everything!
Vailor
Class: Warrior
Town: Temoz

Post by Vailor »

Hello Everyone,
Its Vailor here. I am writing this post so everyone can see how some people are abusing not just on personal lvl but also abuse religion. And i hope Gms also see this and take some action. I believe pk is a part of game and i like to pk. I have never stopped anyone from pking me. but some people like Mzuho Brahmastra and his friends don't understand this and keep abusing me everytime i login or pk. and now they are stooping to very lvl and do very derogatory remarks on my family and religion i will tag some screenshots for everyone. hope people understand pk is a part of game. And hope Gms ban this kind of people who have no respect for others. normal abuse was fine as people get angry but this is too much. adding some of the ss.
Attachments
3.jpg
3.jpg (471.2 KiB) Viewed 103695 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (563.34 KiB) Viewed 103695 times
1.jpg
1.jpg (622.14 KiB) Viewed 103695 times
Vailor

Post by Vailor »

Adding more SS
Attachments
6.jpg
6.jpg (624.98 KiB) Viewed 103718 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (668.25 KiB) Viewed 103718 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (658.23 KiB) Viewed 103718 times
Multifacegod
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

Re: Religious Abuse by Brahmastra and Mzuho.

Post by Multifacegod »

@ GM Storm - This is really unacceptable and miles below the belt. Abusing anyone on their religion and especially the minorities is a crime even under Indian Penal Code (Section 295A. Deliberate and malicious acts, intended to outrage religious feelings or any class by insulting its religion or religious beliefs.)

People like Brahmastra aka Mzuho aka Psycosmos are bringing shame to our beloved game and that too for an in game player kill which is a part of the game! :evil: Please see that the convict has repeatedly targeted the religion using multiple characters. We demand that all characters of the player that targeted the religious sentiments be permanently banned and auctioned thereby sending a clear message that anyone who goes against the law of the land shall be strictly punished in game (as he is using the game as a platform to abuse fellow player's religion).
Vailor

Post by Vailor »

Thank you for showing support and i wish more people came froward against them.
and i am hopeful that Gms will take action against this people. I have sent mail to Gms and more screenshots.
Vailor

Post by Vailor »

Thank you for showing support and i wish more people came froward against them.
and i am hopeful that Gms will take action against this people. I have sent mail to Gms and more screenshots.
Temoz
Class: Mage

Post by Temoz »

This is so cheap, GM must take strict action and set example for others who abuse on religion.
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster
Class: Mage

Post by Gmstorm »

We have already received your report though the support team and we have taken action on the character involved. Thank you for taking your time to bring such issues to our notice.
[GM]Storm
Vailor

Post by Vailor »

Thank you very much [GM]Storm.
Vailor

Post by Vailor »

Gmstorm wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:58 pm We have already received your report though the support team and we have taken action on the character involved. Thank you for taking your time to bring such issues to our notice.
Sir i thought some action was taken as you said, but i see nothing has changed in game. They play all chars and abuse too. If you want will post some more screenshots too. very disappointed to see this.
Brahmastra
Class: Archer

Post by Brahmastra »

bhai they already chat banned 30 days. also ive changed my pass thus no more abuses will be thrown to you or any1 in game. sorry on behalf. tc