Soul Enabled?? Really??

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client? Post them here.
Please bear in mind that you can talk to the guides and the GMs inside the game as well.
Lilycrane
Class: Mage

Soul Enabled?? Really??

Post by Lilycrane »

Hello friends chai pelo,

Was there really a soul drop??
Was the soul enabled??
Was the soul drops and no one informs other??
Was GMs really consider our money as a good faith??
Was there were any vitness who has seen soul as a drop from creep/bosses. (not including latest god boss)??
Was people were getting soul in past and they do not consider it sharing it with us??

So guys and girls, we are not alone, we should probably get the answers right??

Regardss
Lilycrane
Psycosmos
Class: Holy Knight
Town: Quanato

Re: Soul Enabled?? Really??

Post by Psycosmos »

i thought im the only 1 who doesnt get soul from boss/creep :P gms said its active but i never see shouts from other people saying that they got soul from boss/creep. even im eager to know whats going on :( no new g9.5s in server people say and that i believe. Personally looking for a paum staff.

Regards,
Ishan.
Omniabbadon
Town: Temoz

Post by Omniabbadon »

Don't worry guys..
No normal player in the server will get a soul. Who ever said they have got soul, I don't believe them, how come only noted people get soul in the server?(everyone knows who).

Moreover why do we see only Aurnir, paum and 9.5 spears?
Why not Sunitz? There are lot of terms n conditions on soul I guess..

Honest response to this post is, soul is never enabled and it never will be.
I would at least request GM's to make their own official shop like in A3 mania to purchase stuffs because not all can have a direct contact with GM's.

Regards,
W33
Pishogue

Post by Pishogue »

So true.
Psycosmos

Post by Psycosmos »

arey bhai if they are putting e shop thats cool too, thing is for now soul is a part of game. if they are taking it away, then the game itself is useless without g9.5s because at some point of time a player will try to acquire it after it is aura 5. If the main of part of game is being deactivated then whats the meaning ? i understand gms want to earn out of everything they can. ive even heard souls being sold at 30-40k only to people who are close to gms and not normal people who dont even know who gms are. There are bunch of players who come up with new g9.5s. No idea whats been cooked outside of server.
Psycosmos

Post by Psycosmos »

Omniabbadon wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 12:08 pm Don't worry guys..
No normal player in the server will get a soul. Who ever said they have got soul, I don't believe them, how come only noted people get soul in the server?(everyone knows who).

Moreover why do we see only Aurnir, paum and 9.5 spears?
Why not Sunitz? There are lot of terms n conditions on soul I guess..

Honest response to this post is, soul is never enabled and it never will be.
I would at least request GM's to make their own official shop like in A3 mania to purchase stuffs because not all can have a direct contact with GM's.

Regards,
W33
whitedevil was g9 now he is full g10 with paum. bladerxrz was g9. now full g10 with paum. so many new archers in T getting arnir sunitz, i don wana mention their names but people know who im talking about. where did it all come from ? if any1 has any idea or knowledge. plz pass on and share it here. so that even we can buy it the same way they did :D
Pishogue

Post by Pishogue »

You will be reached definitely, but you have to show patience to them, then they might hear ur prays.
Then you can have G9 uniques.
(/¯◡ ‿ ◡)/¯ ~ 🤪
Psycosmos

Post by Psycosmos »

Pishogue wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:18 am You will be reached definitely, but you have to show patience to them, then they might hear ur prays.
Then you can have G9 uniques.
(/¯◡ ‿ ◡)/¯ ~ 🤪
milega to thik hai warna pubg zindabad after this pins gets over :mrgreen: :wink:
Pishogue

Post by Pishogue »

Need an auction of Soul.
Otherwise it's a myth (foolishness) to search for soul (www.a3Guide.com).
Zareenjaan
Class: Archer

Post by Zareenjaan »

B》Soul or 9.5 Weapons paying 25k each pm me