Hi People,
Feel free to suggest some forums that you would like to see here
Khushimaster
Class: Archer
Town: Temoz

Game Improvement

Post by Khushimaster »

Respected GM,

Greetings from A3 India players. As per the observations, since last few months the number of players in this server has drastically decreased. No new players are joining game and existing low level players are having very hard time finding parties or level ups. For the past few weeks, drops ratio has also decreased very much.

In this matter, the Mania server is attracting most of the players. It is always crowded even at night. We do not ask you to implement everything in Indian server like Mania. Our request is to open GP map which will definitely attract players and help leveling the existing ones.

The players currently playing are older than 10 years and our heart is with this game. It would be a pity seeing this server closing down due to lack of player count. Please do necessary things to attract new players as well as keep the existing ones alive.

Thank you.
Jahin
Class: Mage

Re: Game Improvement

Post by Jahin »

I suggest several improvements if the gms can implement
1) Boss drop rate should be improved (Which sucks now)
2) Every weekend event (Something new like Scuffle of champion)
3) Opening of Episode 4 which ll bring back old players and motivate new players to stay in game

If these things happen i think everyone ll be helped and crowd ll increase.
But immediately they should start working on drop rates. That is harassing players
Targetx
Class: Archer

Post by Targetx »

Increase crowd? u think gm is even bothered regarding this issue? naaaa

Gm's now days are busy tracking players who are selling their stuffs and just want to wash their hands off from this game ( i am not against it, its good)

So practically there could only be 2 reasons behind this thing :-

1> Gm's don't want old players to leave this game :
Do gm's have 1 Proper reason why they should not sell their char stuffs and all? Do they think players who played this game for so long would like to sell after sacrificing such long time on this game? who's fault is this, Players or Gm's? The way gm's thrashed people hope on last new year ( kya *censored* kata hai ). Gm's still want players to hang in there. do what? i have seen players even making 2-3 chars a5's and leaving game. now they are fed up of Gm's and just quit, what Gm's want? they keep their chars and make anda bhurji?

2>Gm just want their investment back.
Now that there are so much glitch b/w technical team and Owners ( Owner of server busy saying mere bap ka server jaisa merzi khelu and Technical team/Friends busy selling 9.5's under the table just got a new plan to run this server AUCTIONS. I mean how can this be fair? a player sells gets banned and a Gm sells its fair?

Anyways coming to the point (increasing crowd).

I can assure Gm's that on this new year if episode is not launched 10-15 players who are playing and 15-20 players are waiting for episode on new year will surprise you.

Special Note to my old friend Manoj:
Aur bhai sab badia. Dil pe mat liyo game dil pe hai dard hota hai jab server khali khali dekhta hu chubta hai. College time mein sab boys apne girl friends ko ccd ghumate the , us time mein hum carode mein firefield se lvling karte the. bohat attachments hai game se. episode khol hi do bas aur na satao.

And @ abhi
Yar goun mein dankora hai ki tu badi toop hai. yar kuch dhang ke events karwa.. kya *censored* hai yea 1X pin ka? aab kya tumje reason chaiye ki players not participating? Pata hai sab ki busy life ho chuki hai par yar thodi si time nikal le. bhudape mein kasam se manali jake sutta marengay, pass mein gori mem bithake.
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster

Post by Gmstorm »

Thank you for your feedback. We don't generally implement custom maps or features to ensure that we preserve the originality and retain the game balance. However, we are currently having few gameplay related updates in pipeline that we will be launching in the coming weeks.
[GM]Storm
Jahin

Post by Jahin »

Thank you for your reply @Gmstorm. But can we expect improvements in drop rates too. Coz making wz in drops like this is too painful. 80% of the Hatrel bosses not giving anything. To collect wz everyone has to rely on NC. Its the basic thing we need.