Sycther Abuse

Someones been baaaaaad! He no belong here!!
Knightfury
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

Re: Sycther Abuse

Post by Knightfury »

Gms

Don't entertaine this type of things in game it should be taken serious action.....
Annabelle
Town: Quanato

Post by Annabelle »

'' Mirch is the next smileyy / janis of temoz ''

bhai kuch bhi bolo - yeh line ka alag mazaa hai in screenshot :P :lol:
bestieee hogayi paaaji.. bestieee !!!

btw did Sweetaish really pk Mirch 12-15 times? yeh toh pata lagana hi padega :?: :twisted: :mrgreen:
HAKUNA MATATA
Mirch
Class: Archer

Post by Mirch »

Abuse publicly is not allowed. GMS should take serious actions against this publicly abusing. so that no one can abuse in game.
Hellofpain

Re: Do people still respect GMs and their Warnings !!

Post by Hellofpain »

Devilsoull wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:12 pm See the abuses in [SHOUT], even after the regardless warnings people still says "teri maaki *censored*" in shout fearless. I am posting this because i saw you have already warned the same guy Sycther. Now this guy has no respect for anyone and continuing his abuses. Go through the screenshots for your reference (shouts of Hellofpain) and I hope you take the necessary action to allow others to play game peacefully. And for your kind info Sycther - NIxo - Hellofpain is the same guy.
Says the guy who Runs his Family doing c3 party... who always Does c3 for rc is not breaking ROC ??? more over who is Sycther Rofl just post all char who plays from Q is mine … Kids Grow up Posting an old Pic :lol:
Hellofpain

Post by Hellofpain »

Knightfury wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:28 pm Gms

Don't entertaine this type of things in game it should be taken serious action.....
Here dis guy Demands Rc For new players for lvling 1-120 for 2k and talking abt Entertainment … now even u have to take a Serious Action on Doing LVling contract for Rc.. IF want we can Talk Abt it in Detail ..
Ryong

Post by Ryong »

The guy complaining is a single guy who does dealing in characters recently I got a offer for hunterqueen, corax at 60 k for a mage Knight fury, Insaan, lovelyrose wilona and a HK by name Darkway and 4 other archers from a3 temoz group.
These were the options provided
Eventgm
A3 Gamemaster
Class: Warrior

Post by Eventgm »

Real Cash Dealings are strictly monitored. If anything goes without our notice, players can immediately reach us by either mailing to [email protected] or PM Guidefury in-game.

Let me be very clear, we won't tolerate abuses. If you are sharing characters with repeated offenders (particularly abusers), please beware of the consequences of getting your characters permanently banned.
Best Regards,
Event[GM]
Galvarino
Class: Warrior

Post by Galvarino »

This is abuse section...And it is proved that he abused in shouts. That's it repeated guilty shall be punished. So GMs kindly consider his guilty and give a proper punishment and also empanel some rules for these type of abusers in future also.
Hellofpain

Post by Hellofpain »

Eventgm wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:58 pm Real Cash Dealings are strictly monitored. If anything goes without our notice, players can immediately reach us by either mailing to [email protected] or PM Guidefury in-game.

Let me be very clear, we won't tolerate abuses. If you are sharing characters with repeated offenders (particularly abusers), please beware of the consequences of getting your characters permanently banned.

[/q
Hi GM sir... Will do follow as you say ... You have to Take some serious Action on Dis A3 India Brokers Which they have made A3 India As there Job who Buy for Cheap and Sell for More … In-fact they Earn More than You Game masters … If you Remember that u asked us to help some foreign player … just Ask him once how Dis Rc players making him to go Crazy And They Asking him TO paytm for LVling and Stuffs ...
Wanteredarch

Post by Wanteredarch »

Hello GM's

Ya I agree what Hellofpain said but I heard that even this Hellofpain got his level up by giving lvling contract and one of his noob archer Sytcher is still getting lvl up in game by giving contract before say for others Be urself perfect then look over other

Before u mentioned Some guys called (Brokers) they buying and selling items
Do u think u were one of a Gm So u got Full g10 kit ARNIR GRAHSAAT AND SOME OTHRT STUFFS
Can we know where all did u get from ?
I can provide what all brokers are doing RC deals and who all are getting stuffs in RC n getting lvl up by RC n which all char sold n bought

Has u said some name like Lovelyrose Insaan Shubf Wilona Darkway Nixo Hellofpain Sytcher Cretan katnis which others also got sold for RC dealing ?

So that all chars should get banned n could be auctioned At Diwali soon

So instead of this stop fight on froums go fight on game and have some fun so that u can enjoy the game