Need Game Updates

Anything and everything!
Lookingmage
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

Re: Need Game Updates

Post by Lookingmage »

Nextkz wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:53 pm GM's,

Kindly have a look at the following issues its small but still its been months and guidefury doesnt have a solution ~
1. Mouse scrolling doesn't seem to work most of the times, i have changed my mouse several times but the mouse scroll (middle mouse button which can be used to move the view left and right or top to bottom doesn't seem to work properly) appreciate if you can fix this.
Mouse scrolling works fine for me and for most of my friends. I have experienced some issues with Logitech mouse. Try using some other brand mouse.
Nextkz wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:53 pm 2. KH quest doesnt seem to work there is an error which says level requirement is not matched (tried with a5 to 140 lvl char) due to this we cant get holy grail.
Yes, this is an issue.
Alternate way to deal with this is to try from different level characters.
Nextkz wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:53 pm 3. Syvave map is locked in hatrel due to some NC event if you could please open that map.
Syvave map is open.
Nextkz wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:53 pm 4. Sometimes the client doesn't seem to work even though i am able to browse through other websites, i am unable to login to game or browse the a3india.com site. My ISP provider says that its a problem with the website / game server as i have issues only with the particular site and game.
It'll be great if you could mention your ISP. Alternate way to deal with this would be to keep restarting your router until you are able to login/ access website.

Gmstorm wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:35 am We will roll out new updates when it's deemed fit and once they are properly tested.
@Gmstorm and @Eventgm
Thanks for answering the questions :).
I think many people had these questions in their mind and everyone would have got the answers now.
Wildboar
Class: Warrior
Town: Temoz

Re: Need Game Updates

Post by Wildboar »

vo sab toh barobar hai @Gmstorm. Server toh lagg free chal hi raha aur buggs bhi nahi ho rahe, events bhi regular ho rahe.. aajkal ranias marne ko bhi boring lagta hai magar, unique nahi drop hote.

Aapne kaha tha ki Imprisoned Soul waale unique wapas le lenge.. 17th september 2017 ko unique diye thain aapne & abhi Feb 2019 hogaya !! abh kyunki aap log itna time laga liye toh game main rc deals hone lagg gayi e.g. Mrjohn

Ab jab tak aap jaldi se jaldi imprisoned soul waala event khatam nahi karenge tab tak yeh RC dealing wala natak chalta rahega.. baaki toh yeh temoz waalo ka kaam hai sirf char buy/sell karna ya phir scam karna..
Yeh sunday yeh event khatam kar do toh wapas game main balance aajayegi aur koi chance nahi hoga rc dealing ka, simple!!!
bohot sahi bole ho Raj bhai, 100% sathik.