Need Game Updates

Anything and everything!
Sandypatel
Class: Holy Knight
Town: Quanato

Re: Need Game Updates

Post by Sandypatel »

I think its wrong to target the GMs like this. They provide us with all kind of facilites and the game is running good. Each day more n more people are coming back to game. I feel the game is moving towards too much war and abuse. People are forgetting that killing bosses and monsters are integral part of the game too.
Couple of ideas which game masters can think -
1) Ranias killing be more difficult and each fake should give drops. Atleast 1 out of 4 ranias should drop a g8.5 unique / GOS.
2) Thrymgjor boss should drop atleast Grace of Sillbadu and in rare cases Silbadu's Soul too.

Only war and no hunting of monsters will make the game boring.

@Evillwithin such a funny post. GMstorm will announce in A3 Page if events are conducted for g9.5 weapons. Without proof you want g9.5 weapons winning some 7v7 event? Its funny if Eventgm would have given g9.5 hk dex to Swayer last day after he won the event, you people might have made an issue that temoz didn't participate etc etc..
Eventgm
A3 Gamemaster
Class: Warrior
Town: Temoz

Post by Eventgm »

As promised about event calendars, I see a lot of event calendars missing from the list - https://www.a3india.com/events .
Even though event calendars are not published promptly due to paucity of time, we make sure that no Saturdays/Sundays/even holidays go without an event. I personally come online to conduct events and keep the players entertained.
As promised about Guidefury, we do not get a prompt reply.
Please do keep in mind that Guidefury is not a bot. We see that she is spammed with lots of queries and even she requires some time to reply. You can't expect a person to reply to each and every query immediately. Guidefury is more concerned with queries of players who have problems with the quests or its requirements. We are again making it clear that she wont reply to queries like:

1. Drop Rate is low.
2. Where will Soul Drop?
3. Give Exp events / Make NC War etc.

As promised about Major Updates, we don't see any major updates happening in a span of 3 months.Rather, we see minor updates happening in a span of more than 6 months.
We refer to our announcement which states : "As a part of the subscription system, we would be performing major updates to the game every 3 months. Updates will be in the form of new features, events and gameplay changes which would be rolled out after adequate testing." I would take the pride and privilege to promulgate that A3-India is still the best running bug free server. This is only because we give absolute and unconditional importance to any update we release. We don't release any update just for the sake of releasing an update. We have to satisfy ourselves that the update is safe and serves the very purpose of upgrading the gaming experience. As you have correctly pointed out ours is not a political promise to just promise for the sake of entertaining gamers. We take time and we abide to our promises in a perfect and unerring way.
Dear Gamemaster,
I am here to ask for my rewards (1v1, 4v4 , 7v7) as Eventgm promised me that he will give me 9.5 hk dex. but i hardly see eventgm online and already sent many 5k messages on eventgm not replying regarding that topic. i wish you should look into this and please get me my rewards !!
Thank you.
As far as my reminiscence is concerned I have never promised any player a G9 Unique as a reward. If you have any proof/screenshot of the same I would be more than obliged to look into the issue and settle it immediately. In this context, I would also like to take the opportunity to announce that we have given enough time to some players who have been rewarded with G9 Unique weapons as a part of Imprisoned souls event and will roll out the next set of events that will destroy those weapons, which we have intentionally deferred all this while for player's convenience.

Regards,
EventGM
Best Regards,
Event[GM]
Katnis
Class: Archer

Post by Katnis »

@Eventgm great reply Sir. Even I feel the state of the server is perfect now.

Would only like to second what Sandy had to say. Please try to make bossing and hunting monsters more exciting and rewardful.
Lookingmage
Class: Mage

Post by Lookingmage »

@Eventgm, thanks for the reply.
Spyda wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:10 pm There is dearth of things that a aura 5 can do , its pretty boring doing the same thing repeatedly after sometime , War based server is fine but updates here and there and tweaks here and there will help for betterment of server..
Hope u do something about it ..
The above mentioned point is very much valid and in the absence of opponents for war, there's nothing exciting about the game.

As someone has mentioned something with respect to bosses and as I mentioned in the initial post, Thrymgjor was introduced but it is too tough to kill. I think something can be done with respect to Thrymgjor.

There are a lot of new people who have joined the game. Players are doing their bit in helping the new comers. I feel it'll be great if GMs could do something for the new players as well.
Suggestions:
  • Separate event for killing Thrymgjor/ Ranias for low levelers.
  • Separate arena based events for low levelers.

And I hope that before giving out rewards to winners of Fantastic Four Event, pending rewards would be given to the respective winners of past events.
Eventgm wrote:Even though event calendars are not published promptly due to paucity of time, we make sure that no Saturdays/Sundays/even holidays go without an event. I personally come online to conduct events and keep the players entertained.

I appreciate Eventgm for being consistent in conducting events but it'll be great if event calendars could be published so that all the players are aware of the events and maximum participation is ensured (especially in case of PvP events).
Cenaknight

Post by Cenaknight »

Evillwithin wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:09 pm Dear Gamemaster,
I am here to ask for my rewards (1v1, 4v4 , 7v7) as Eventgm promised me that he will give me 9.5 hk dex. but i hardly see eventgm online and already sent many 5k messages on eventgm not replying regarding that topic. i wish you should look into this and please get me my rewards !!
Thank you.
Re re
Stop begging !
In game u need a war and here u need a unique lol heights . As suggested by sandypatel was there any announcements made abt any unique event if not y such pseudo claims ..Believe me the only reason people play this server is because of transparency from management staff .
Very good job by management people and game masters and we love to play the game in its purest form .
HAIL A3 INDIA..
Sweetaish

Post by Sweetaish »

lola.. tum sab T log ke hamesha koi prob rehti hai.. hamesha jalti hai tum logo ki aur phir char delete aur video post..

GM Sirji aapka bohut fanatastic job ho rahi.. server main no lagging aur bugg nahi ho rahii.. Ranias toh sirf mari hai sirf mari.. but sirji tohra drop aur acha hoya toh dil khush hoga.. last unique kab mili ranias se yaad nahi..

Saala Temoz roz hum sab Q waalo ko gaali deke bulaye war ke liye.. mereko ko personal attack kari phir bhi main kabhi complain nhi ki.. self respect naam ka cheez nehi inke pass.. saala Sexymunni jaisa scammer ko sapport.. shame hogaye

GMstorm zindabaad
Eventgm zindabaad
A3 India zindabaad
Quanato zindabaad
Spyda
Class: Warrior

Post by Spyda »

Eventgm wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:13 pmAs far as my reminiscence is concerned I have never promised any player a G9 Unique as a reward. If you have any proof/screenshot of the same I would be more than obliged to look into the issue and settle it immediately. In this context, I would also like to take the opportunity to announce that we have given enough time to some players who have been rewarded with G9 Unique weapons as a part of Imprisoned souls event and will roll out the next set of events that will destroy those weapons, which we have intentionally deferred all this while for player's convenience.

Regards,
EventGM
Cheerio Eventgm to Clear the air ..

Outright black mailing
(Viola , Gdmang ,Shadowleaver,Impulsive ,Lookingmage,Madmage ,Evilwithin, Corax and Mrjohn ) Plz do have some shame..

I mean even after helping Temoz at every point in game they still turn their backs on GMs for a small reward of some 4v4 pvp event? Remember the day when your fellow mate deleted the chars and it was Eventgm at midnight to help you guys, retrieving your chars without any penalty?

GM sir we understand u retrieved some characters with the some of the above names to keep the server balanced but this outright blackmailing and taking liberty with your up right and gracious nature to maintain balance in server .

It was clear from day 1 of the imprisoned soul event that these uniques will be taken back. Gmstorm made it clear then they are extending the period just for the convenience of the players and now when GMs are concluding the event you want to sell the characters and create a mess in the server?

With a heavy heart i write that, this sort of behaviour is un acceptable kindly look into the matter and deal with it with utmost urgency and finesse as the steps taken by these few people may spoil the existing gaming environment...
Attachments
Seriously Shameless
Seriously Shameless
" Chaos is a Ladder "
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster
Class: Mage

Post by Gmstorm »

Lookingmage wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:46 am As promised about Major Updates, we don't see any major updates happening in a span of 3 months.Rather, we see minor updates happening in a span of more than 6 months.
As far as the 3 month update cycle is concerned, we are not limiting the updates to the game itself. A3 India is a very large game and hence it is important for us to devote more time, attention and resources to the game core and infrastructure of the game. A3 India is getting larger and complicated day by day and hence it is vital for us to focus on keeping the services up and running. We might not make game updates every 3 months, but we do make countless updates behind the scenes to improve your game experience. We keep making updates to the core game systems to keep them stable and bug free. It's never a run and forget thing when dealing with online services. We have to keep pace and adopt new technologies and security measures to provide optimal game experience to all players.

With that being said, The introduction of Thrymgjor was a major update. With the pin prices slashed to half, we don't have much financial resources at our disposal. Even if so, we are trying our best to keep all the players entertained with weekly events. We will roll out new updates when it's deemed fit and once they are properly tested.
[GM]Storm
Nextkz

Post by Nextkz »

GM's,

Kindly have a look at the following issues its small but still its been months and guidefury doesnt have a solution ~
1. Mouse scrolling doesn't seem to work most of the times, i have changed my mouse several times but the mouse scroll (middle mouse button which can be used to move the view left and right or top to bottom doesn't seem to work properly) appreciate if you can fix this.

2. KH quest doesnt seem to work there is an error which says level requirement is not matched (tried with a5 to 140 lvl char) due to this we cant get holy grail.

3. Syvave map is locked in hatrel due to some NC event if you could please open that map.

4. Sometimes the client doesn't seem to work even though i am able to browse through other websites, i am unable to login to game or browse the a3india.com site. My ISP provider says that its a problem with the website / game server as i have issues only with the particular site and game.
Poisionarrow

Post by Poisionarrow »

vo sab toh barobar hai @Gmstorm. Server toh lagg free chal hi raha aur buggs bhi nahi ho rahe, events bhi regular ho rahe.. aajkal ranias marne ko bhi boring lagta hai magar, unique nahi drop hote.

Aapne kaha tha ki Imprisoned Soul waale unique wapas le lenge.. 17th september 2017 ko unique diye thain aapne & abhi Feb 2019 hogaya !! abh kyunki aap log itna time laga liye toh game main rc deals hone lagg gayi e.g. Mrjohn

Ab jab tak aap jaldi se jaldi imprisoned soul waala event khatam nahi karenge tab tak yeh RC dealing wala natak chalta rahega.. baaki toh yeh temoz waalo ka kaam hai sirf char buy/sell karna ya phir scam karna..
Yeh sunday yeh event khatam kar do toh wapas game main balance aajayegi aur koi chance nahi hoga rc dealing ka, simple!!!