Need Game Updates

Anything and everything!
Lookingmage
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

Need Game Updates

Post by Lookingmage »

Hi all,

I think it has been a while since A3 India got any major game updates. Well, I understand some updates maybe major from a technical stand point but in from a player's perspective, I haven't observed any major update from past 2 years.

These updated happened 7 months back - https://www.a3india.com/news/180/game-updates (Date: Tue, 12 Jun, 2018)
As a part of these updates a new map was launched which is hardly used. The boss is too tough to kill.

I would call these updates as some major updates - https://www.a3india.com/news/168/new-quests-added (Date: Sun, 04 Jun, 2017). These updates happened some 1.7 years back.

As a part of subscription services, we were promised the following things. (This seems like a manifesto of a political party :P)
Link - https://www.a3india.com/news/157/subscr ... -whats-new
We will be conducting regular events and contests. The schedule for the events and contests will be made public in the form of an Event Calendar for each month containing the list of all the events and contests that are to be conducted along with their date and time. The Event Calendar will be posted in the first week of each month under the Events section of the website.
  • As promised about Guidefury, we do not get a prompt reply.
Guidefury will be online 24x7 to assist you with any in-game issues or questions that you may have. Please observe the following points while interacting withe Guidefury.
  • As promised about Major Updates, we don't see any major updates happening in a span of 3 months.Rather, we see minor updates happening in a span of more than 6 months.
As a part of the subscription system, we would be performing major updates to the game every 3 months. Updates will be in the form of new features, events and gameplay changes which would be rolled out after adequate testing.
Am just trying to state some facts here. Unlike our political parties who do not live up to their promises, I want the GMs of A3 India to stand by to whatever they have mentioned.

GMs, Please don't dodge any question and provide a point by point reply. It will be great if the road map for updates could be shared. Please avoid using the words "updates coming soon" and give a time frame :)

Thanks and I apologize if I offended anyone, didn't intend to.
Wonderkiss

Re: Need Game Updates

Post by Wonderkiss »

@Lookingmage +1

सही पकडे है
Lickmycritzz
Class: Archer

Post by Lickmycritzz »

Agreed with the post
Brahmastra

Post by Brahmastra »

Ppl will start loosing intrest in game if there is nothing new, many ppl has already left game we recomend to update the game introduce episode 4 as soon as possible so that we will have some thing new to play
Wonderkid

Post by Wonderkid »

GM's u doing gud job in game.but people need more and new changes in game.from past 10years playing same game without any new updates and changes people ll get bore and leaving game.in other servers new episodes are released and all going to other servers.but here from past years same episode.so kindly release new episode and updates soon.
Mirch

Post by Mirch »

Totally Agreed.... @lookingmage
Whitewizzzzz
Town: Quanato

Post by Whitewizzzzz »

Totally agree to this post, there are a lot of new players now and a lot of old players are coming but are not happy as there is nothing new.

I hope this post is taken seriously and the GM's do the needful to make the game more entertaining.

Looking forward to hear a postive response from the GM's.
Ravensclaw

Post by Ravensclaw »

+1
Spyda
Class: Warrior

Post by Spyda »

There is dearth of things that a aura 5 can do , its pretty boring doing the same thing repeatedly after sometime , War based server is fine but updates here and there and tweaks here and there will help for betterment of server..
Hope u do something about it ..
" Chaos is a Ladder "
Evillwithin
Class: Holy Knight

Post by Evillwithin »

Dear Gamemaster,
I am here to ask for my rewards (1v1, 4v4 , 7v7) as Eventgm promised me that he will give me 9.5 hk dex. but i hardly see eventgm online and already sent many 5k messages on eventgm not replying regarding that topic. i wish you should look into this and please get me my rewards !!
Thank you.