Game pin is too high for a normal persons like us.

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client? Post them here.
Please bear in mind that you can talk to the guides and the GMs inside the game as well.
Vivisinist
Class: Holy Knight
Town: Temoz

Game pin is too high for a normal persons like us.

Post by Vivisinist »

I don't know why game pin is so high as 500 per month. It was in that year 2004,2006 that rates we used to pay. Now the time has changed nor me nor you stay in that age.
I used to play then and now also, I know we used to pay 25 rs for 1 day a3game pin and 100 rs for gamedrome price which used to give 5 hours of gameplay and 15 minutes bonus free.
We were playing in that age because there were sify ownership and a3india was a company which hired many people who work for enterprise and they were daily giving service 24 hours a week. Which you lack. Nor you own any branding company for which we should pay this much high pin.
Iam not saying we will not pay for your game but give us little less affordable price where every middle class and normal persons can pay.
Your rates are like some Richy rich can pay that's all. Not us.
Make it little less. If you really want to make game little better, make pin rates
1. 200 per month or 150 would be better
2. Weeks pin from 25 to 30 rs
3. 300-400 for two months
4. 3x would be as much as 500 or 600

We are in age of JIO, biggest company which out brand new rates they are giving unlimited calls, sms, internet at just rs 300 for 3 months.
Seeing this where are you guys.

We are playing this game just because it is like our own blood flowing in internet. Not because we don't have any other choice. We have so many works, still we manage to enter this game regardless how cheap the service there.
If you are so confident our service is superior and quality wise superb then I am ready to quit.

There are people still playing this server who are very rich. Gods grace that you got this kind of payers. I heard some guy recently purchased Chevrolet car worth nearly rs 80 lack.

Introduce donation system. Ask every player to donate as much as you can instead of making poor pin rates and ruining our lives and your lives too.

Will they be not able to donate to the game they love. I will infact donate as much as i can. You will be shocked if the playes do not donate, infact donation gives more income than monthly pin system. If one person donate heavily then so many poor people can play the game easily. Still you didn't get required income to maintain server. Stop the server. What you achieve by keeping server for 30 to 40 people who come regularly daily

Once they were thousands of thousands people playing, now 1/1000 people remaining.

Meet the investors invite sponsorors, create group and make game little more enjoying. But rather don't make it for disgust.

Iam not saying stop the pin and start donation or its all your mind set how you keep game healthy.

There are so many servers still running based only on pure "donation" which infact are growing.

Make the pin rates as i have said or introduce donation system which every member should and compulsorily donate as much as he can in order to game to run.
If you donot do any of these, you will loose one more member from your so called 30-40 members who play daily.
Regards Nithin from character Vivisinist and Alishia.
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster
Class: Mage

Re: Game pin is too high for a normal persons like us.

Post by Gmstorm »

Vivisinist wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:22 am I don't know why game pin is so high as 500 per month. It was in that year 2004,2006 that rates we used to pay. Now the time has changed nor me nor you stay in that age.
I used to play then and now also, I know we used to pay 25 rs for 1 day a3game pin and 100 rs for gamedrome price which used to give 5 hours of gameplay and 15 minutes bonus free.
We were playing in that age because there were sify ownership and a3india was a company which hired many people who work for enterprise and they were daily giving service 24 hours a week. Which you lack. Nor you own any branding company for which we should pay this much high pin.
Everything has become more costly now. Back then the taxes were 5%, but now it's almost 18% and increasing. We are planning to launch discounted pins as a part of our Anniversary celebration. You can buy pins at that time and store them.
[GM]Storm
Jhakaass
Class: Archer

Post by Jhakaass »

Gmstorm wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:25 pm [quote=Vivisinist post_id=85324 time=<a href="tel:1521348764">1521348764</a> user_id=27263]

Everything has become more costly now. Back then the taxes were 5%, but now it's almost 18% and increasing. We are planning to launch discounted pins as a part of our Anniversary celebration. You can buy pins at that time and store them.
i agee to the fact that everything is costly nowadays, but i need to know if you are paying tax on the subscriptions you sell. And if you fall under such category where you are liable to pay 18% tax than can you please post a thread here to which category you fall in?
Chamber
Town: Quanato

Post by Chamber »

Hey..

What ever it is... lets say server becomes good and minimum 80+ people are playing on server and they buy pins.
Where is the service ?? where is the drops which every guy wants in this server. No SOUL drop nothing..
At least if not for the Money.. Respect the Precious time we spend on this game and give us a good service and do think and take some serious decision on SOUL drop or server will be dead soon..

Regards
Vivisinist

Re: Game pin is too high fothatr a normal persons like us.

Post by Vivisinist »

Sorry for whoever got hurt by this post, I wrote just as an expression, thankyou
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster

Post by Gmstorm »

We are in the process of launching discounted recharge pins. We will keep you informed about when the new recharge pins will roll out.
[GM]Storm
Xaust
Town: Quanato

Post by Xaust »

and by the way u speak of Service..! when ever you Pm Guidefury he replies after 1-2 hours later atleast give us someone who is available 24*7.. whenever i try to contact him he is never available.. and i can understand at night time but if ur charging for pin give us the service atleast in the day..!!