ATTENTION PLEASE !!!

Anything and everything!
Cdheeraj
Class: Mage
Town: Quanato

Re: ATTENTION PLEASE !!!

Post by Cdheeraj »

Ruthlessrat wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:39 pm Okay I understand GMs are putting their entire focus in A3 Mania and do not have knowledge of the state of affairs in A3 India.
And A3 Mania players are jealous about A3 India having weekly events. What an irony!

https://forum.a3mania.com/viewtopic.php?p=53907#p53907
IGN:-Cdheeraj
IGL:- 130+
Ruthlessrat
Class: Holy Knight
Town: Temoz

Post by Ruthlessrat »

hehe.. I was just sad the way that event was held ( I mean killing r4 bosses which were also sad in 2017 :P) and like I pointed out in the previous thread viewtopic.php?f=18&t=16030 Gamemasters are so busy they forgot to complete such a emotional event. Hope they announce the winner soon :) !
Anyways I am glad GMs are really active, really excited for last 2 months.

btw Cdheeraj I am senior to U :D.. My char was made Jan 2006 !
Cdheeraj
Class: Mage
Town: Quanato

Post by Cdheeraj »

Ruthlessrat wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:38 pm hehe.. I was just sad the way that event was held ( I mean killing r4 bosses which were also sad in 2017 :P) and like I pointed out in the previous thread viewtopic.php?f=18&t=16030 Gamemasters are so busy they forgot to complete such a emotional event. Hope they announce the winner soon :) !
Anyways I am glad GMs are really active, really excited for last 2 months.

btw Cdheeraj I am senior to U :D.. My char was made Jan 2006 !
Bossing events are only fun for killing bosses and not for drops. There are so many players killing a single boss at a time that it won't end up giving drops to everyone. This is the reason why bossing events are generally ended with a prize distribution, which would again be UJs, DJs and other stuff which is useless for Auras anyways.

Just read your post.. Good old Gamedromes and Reliance cafes. I really wish they kept atleast one Gamedrome running for nostalgia reasons. Atleast it's good that A3 India has been well preserved. I am quite surprised that I managed to login to my forum account after ages of inactivity and it's really funny to read my old posts.
IGN:-Cdheeraj
IGL:- 130+
Ruthlessrat

Post by Ruthlessrat »

Yes, it’s pure love for the game from both the GMs and the players. We have come a long way. No other game can create a bond among the gamers like A3 India. I really appreciate the dedication and hard work of the GMs to keep the server running in such good condition.
Yes I do feel, that we need new episode and Silbadu Soul as players are suggesting but I am sure GMs must have a plan for this. I have started questing because I do not get c3 party as well as no one forms spa parties as boosters are hard to find. Gamemasters can even think of introducing quest exp booster for quester’s like us.

The only thing I mainly wanted to point out was the demographics of the game has changed. I see more aura’s around than non-aura’s. Anyways glad to hear from you Cdheeraj, keep coming to A3 India often 😊. I too wish they open at least one gamedrome which runs only A3 India !
Overdozer

Post by Overdozer »

Hello Guys!! Hi Gm's
This isn't about Events or this isn't about PIN System.. It's about everything in this server.
1. After PIN system was introduced to this server everyone quit because of the PIN rate but people will come back even if it'll
cost them 500rs per Month.
2. U have released Only Hunting Xp PIN what about the questing XP ?? not every one is lucky to have a friend who has a a5 mage to
leech them.
3. lets say some new guy will create archer and he wants to level it up and even if he does he wont get anything easy, a Grahsat is
3.2 to 3.3 bil how can a questing guy can make so much woonz.. even if he qsts till 160 he wont be able to afford that Woonz.
(this is included for all Archer, HK, Mage and Warrior).
4. Who wants to pay 500rs every month and play without unique weapons that are most needed.
5. Even if we level up our chars to Max level i.e 165 u wont have G9.5's cuz there is no SILBADUS Soul Drop.
6. But some chars have 2 G9.5 Uniques lets ask them how they got it ? its all bcz of RC.
7. lets ask GM's to provide Proof on SILBADUS SOUL Drop Rate.
8. what ever we say nothing stands, GM's you have to do something, take proper decisions which help to attract more and more
guys to play on this server.
9. We all say this because we love this server, we love to play A3-India Server.
10. We hope you reply to us on this matter.