Please support us in this issue-Royal KH

Anything and everything!
Huston
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

Re: Please support us in this issue-Royal KH

Post by Huston »

Bullshit's. Noobs got aura 5 and now they are showing their noobness. Damn this indian gaming community. I would request GM's to reset all aura chars to 160 lvl and start the server on Gm terms. and Make it purely non aura server except for people who got Aura before 2008.
Last edited by Huston on Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Onmyway
Class: Holy Knight

Post by Onmyway »

Some of the players in Game have ruined the server drastically.
And feeling very sad,Because GM himself is Trying to save them..Help them in every situation.. And Gifting Weopans Above lvl 10+, Extra stats, Extra passives Skills..
They people never do Bossing.. and They Have Dozens of G10 Kits..From where they are Getting it??
And who is That Arrowfighter??? Selling man things in Real Cash. Like archer G10Kits, 9.5 Uniqs..Grace of silbadu's . .
Y GM is not taking Action on them???
And banning Other characters on the basis of fake Allegations....

PLEASE MAKE GAME FAIR.
-IGN Mrjohn
Transforme
Class: Warrior

Post by Transforme »

Hello

First thing i want to say - " i don't support rc dealing in game "
Here i start.

I want to buy g9.5 spear, but most of time the owner/seller asked me to do it in real cash.
i don't want to be band so i dont make deal.
1> Soul of shilbadu , believe me i never saw it in a3india [ lol ]
So if i want to make 9.5 spr myself from where i will make it??
Though i see every aura character having 9.5 uniqs with them.
That proved Soul used to drop and it dropped like that every aura char have 9.5.

You guys think we are fool?? or we are so lazy that we don't boss??? or we f**kng damn unlucky that we don't get the soul ??

About Rc dealing that naushad may be guilty and they made mistakes so they are being punished But i am not here for them.
However everyday a thing is bought and sold in Real cash.
Why not penalty them ?? i see 100 of clue about Rc dealing of every day !
why not ban them and penalty them??
Why just these people got ban and penalty .
Moonridder
Class: Archer
Town: Quanato

Post by Moonridder »

Woowy!
Thats a huge penalty :O
I don't think its fair, please don't be partial GMs.
People like Divi, Ignorance also did RC deal for G10 kits which must be abound 15-20k, yet they only got penalty for 4-5k and 5% negetive? lolx
MoonRidder

Socress
Class: Mage

Post by Socress »

Hey!! I am back again, :lol: :lol: I have a simple question. "How cm 80% of server G9.5 belongs with buggers?" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Some one please clarify me," :?: :shock: :shock:
_(O_o)_ Welcome to Hell. Here's your copy of Windows. _(o_O)_
Lovelyrose

Post by Lovelyrose »

Several people have left because GMs had banned their characters . These people were very good at creating fun and disturbance in the server which was dead because GMs abandon the server without events and lack of interest.

During these days RC deal was unavoidable and everyone had made 1 or 2 RC deals to be competitive.

Few people got stuff directly from GMs. May be because they needed money to run the server. Few people still get extra stats, psp points and god knows what.

Nevertheless coming to the topic, In case of naushad if RC dealing was made and seller gets his money and buyer gets his item. But GMs decide that buyer should be penalized and take way the item, shouldn't this be more than enough to as a penalty ? Why should GM take away 2 G10 set, 1-2B woonz and GOS as additional penalty ?

In case of Shaivaldon, he made a genuine ingame deal by exchanging the items for G9.5 unq and screenshot was also provided. But GMs decide to ban him first for 3 months and try to collect evidence. They say some Bangalore guy has proof of his allegation and he would be presenting phone call recordings & Dealing receipt ( How easy is this to counterfeit ? ). I ask you this, aren't you capable of checking logs and seeing by yourself ? Still without anything on hand you decide to ban him and take away his item.

In case of supremebeign, he took away sensation pants to teach him a lesson for he had scammed supremebeign of 2 G10 sets. Supremebeign was going to return his pants in 1-2 days ( he did confuse to everyone that he is in possession of his pants. If was not going to return why would he confuse to everyone ? ). But GMs in this situation were quick to act and ban supremebeign & his friend's enchanter and also made sure to take away supremebeign pants as penalty. If you were serious about scammer's then why GMs took action in this particular case only ?

Targeting specific group of people is biased and GM continues to help his friends.

When the news of server sold to some other people came out, I for once thought fun days are going to be restored. But alas things never change now they tend to have destructive means to handle situations.
Janis

Post by Janis »

Dear Game Master ,

You still dint answer the question , dear Shaivaldon has raised 2 points out of which Arnir 23k RC and loosing his spear , u were holding on to the one point 23K rc and said some big words like server is dead and so on :shock: :shock: He himself acepted for the Rc deal or Arnir so u have right to take wat about the remaining penalty?

What about the allegations on the spear , how can you penalty him without any proof ? Show us the proof that he dealed for Rc like you asked for phone recoeding , deposit slips etc ? pls upload here...

I think you are out of your mind, this server is public as a game master be loyal to everyone atleast try to be loyal , Partiality shoudnt be shown .

We are part of this server as we are playing this game we need a bug free server ,partial free server, dont support buggers, u have targeted on the Royal KH evry member in the server knows that , for your information daily there are many Rc deals going on in server , many players got 9.5s recently all are fair deals? Can you prove us ?

Based on the allegations you banned characters and took their stuff are u ______ kidding me ? lol ...
Galvarino

Post by Galvarino »

Hello Everyone and A special salute to Royals KH,

Logging in different a5s an posting wont workout here, get some support frm other a5 of different kh? well i guess no one will support u(ROYALS) as u ppl are not worth to any one of em. As per u claims Mr.Shaivaldon do u have any proofs for buying arnir? and we wud also like to know frm whom did u buy arnir.

Well Can I knw y ur g10 kits was hidden in storage ( char) whereas ur not even full G10 and even Lovelyrose also bought g10 xbow kit in RC..Y lovely didnt used it? becoz theese stuffs doesnt belongs to u.

N now the question is whose stuffs are there then? I will explain u... G10xbow kit dot max(may b exchanged) and 2gos and wnz belongs to IMPULSIVE which u hacked and kept its stuffs hidden in Naushad.

Coming to spear u did RC deal and everyone knows it and if u didnt then prove urself not with fake screenshots which can b taken even by dualling. N now dont ask me how to prove thats ur headache :P

Then wat for u are claiming for?? Ohh sorry u was claiming it as a reward for hacking n scamming Impulsive?? Hatts off. I never seen such a cheap manikinds ever.

Beggars remains beggars.I knw, now u ask me wat u begged. I can show u r begging at peaks.Whose G10 swrd kit shocker wearing?? Whose chars are Janis and arrowers?? Did really Gms penalize supremebeign with lvl 11 cler or faking to trap innocent (Om) to whom it belongs to?? Anyways Truth Tastes Bitter

N now Royals KH needs GameMasters to support them for hacking and scamming an a5 archer.. great.

P.S: ROYALS KH lost nothing instead they doomed Impulsive

I Expect GameMasters to take a Respectful and Fair decision.

Yours,
HOPE
Onmyway
Class: Holy Knight

Post by Onmyway »

Redhawkk wrote:Hello Everyone and A special salute to Royals KH,

Logging in different a5s an posting wont workout here, get some support frm other a5 of different kh? well i guess no one will support u(ROYALS) as u ppl are not worth to any one of em. As per u claims Mr.Shaivaldon do u have any proofs for buying arnir? and we wud also like to know frm whom did u buy arnir.

Well Can I knw y ur g10 kits was hidden in storage ( char) whereas ur not even full G10 and even Lovelyrose also bought g10 xbow kit in RC..Y lovely didnt used it? becoz theese stuffs doesnt belongs to u.

N now the question is whose stuffs are there then? I will explain u... G10xbow kit dot max(may b exchanged) and 2gos and wnz belongs to IMPULSIVE which u hacked and kept its stuffs hidden in Naushad.

Coming to spear u did RC deal and everyone knows it and if u didnt then prove urself not with fake screenshots which can b taken even by dualling. N now dont ask me how to prove thats ur headache :P

Then wat for u are claiming for?? Ohh sorry u was claiming it as a reward for hacking n scamming Impulsive?? Hatts off. I never seen such a cheap manikinds ever.

Beggars remains beggars.I knw, now u ask me wat u begged. I can show u r begging at peaks.Whose G10 swrd kit shocker wearing?? Whose chars are Janis and arrowers?? Did really Gms penalize supremebeign with lvl 11 cler or faking to trap innocent (Om) to whom it belongs to?? Anyways Truth Tastes Bitter

N now Royals KH needs GameMasters to support them for hacking and scamming an a5 archer.. great.

P.S: ROYALS KH lost nothing instead they doomed Impulsive

I Expect GameMasters to take a Respectful and Fair decision.

Yours,
HOPE

You are talking like you are only GameMaster..
If you dont know anything then keep ur mouth shut.
And from next time Post msgs from Ur real char (Bugger GanG).
Gurutheboss

Post by Gurutheboss »

arrowfighter u blaming mrjohn fr dat [post but see if john has to dat he could do wid his own id na here sm 1 else did dis n mrjohn put mrjohn under scanner i cn ri8 any 1 name lykthis

IGN Arrowfighter
like this is that mean arrowfighter u wrote this ?