SUGGESTIONS

Anything and everything!
Szczeney
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

SUGGESTIONS

Post by Szczeney »

GMs,
Iv'e been in this game game since 2007, although not continuously since then, but through all what I've witnessed, here is something i suggest could help -

/*

*NC (non aura) should be accessible atleast once in a week, with boss monsters spawning more frequently and and with better drop rates.

*Keeping unique drop rates same,the in general item drop rates of boss monsters and other creeps must be increased, so as to avoid scarcity of any item in the server.

*Increase of quest drop rates. Seriously this has to be checked. Although in the past, players have been given options like reconnecting to the server etc. to get the desired quest drop, still, increasing their drop rates would be a better way of managing this. (Sometimes we keep hunting for days, to get a heart of ewella, or selvarbian blue hearts or Niflgar quests.)

*Better options for earning Woonz, the game currency should be made like a separate hunting map, where the woonz acquisition rate maybe higher or something similar. This may very well tackle the Real Cash dealings going on within the server. Even bugging few races on Saturday might help if designing a map were tooooo difficult.

*A distinct War-zone Kind of map would be a great addition to the server, without any monsters, just players.

*/

I hope the above suggestions might have been helpful, would be delighted if they come into force.

Thank You :)

-Aman Arora
email - [email protected]
Guidemax

Re: SUGGESTIONS

Post by Guidemax »

Dear Mr. Arora,

Let's review your suggestions 1 by 1 and see what can be done further for the betterment of players. Hope players agree to what the A3 Management Team decides.

1. Your Suggestion: NC (non aura) should be accessible atleast once in a week, with boss monsters spawning more frequently and and with better drop rates.

Our Reply: We have already started regular events on weekends in which NC is also approved. So, don't worry about that. We will take care.

2. Your Suggestion: Keeping unique drop rates same,the in general item drop rates of boss monsters and other creeps must be increased, so as to avoid scarcity of any item in the server.

Our Reply: I have repeated many a times and am doing it once again. A3 India is run on original server files which are mapped to 1x drop rates. We cannot ruin the economy of the server. Players need to increase their relations both with NPC and Map to get better drops.

3. Your Suggestion: Increase of quest drop rates. Seriously this has to be checked. Although in the past, players have been given options like reconnecting to the server etc. to get the desired quest drop, still, increasing their drop rates would be a better way of managing this. (Sometimes we keep hunting for days, to get a heart of ewella, or selvarbian blue hearts or Niflgar quests.)

Our Reply: My answer remains the same. Increase your skills and relations and check for the drop rates. If we increase the quest drop rate, it won't take much time for a new player to reach higher level.

4. Your Suggestion: Better options for earning Woonz, the game currency should be made like a separate hunting map, where the woonz acquisition rate maybe higher or something similar. This may very well tackle the Real Cash dealings going on within the server. Even bugging few races on Saturday might help if designing a map were tooooo difficult.

Our Reply: I can't repeat anymore, we are not going to change anything absurd which is unnecessary. Work hard, party Harder :lol:

5. Your Suggestion: A distinct War-zone Kind of map would be a great addition to the server, without any monsters, just players.

Our Reply: Finally a good suggestion. We are planning to implement a new map intended for wars (also called "All-out war"), not immediately though.

We appreciate your feedback and would request others also to comment on the same.

Regards,
[Guide]Max
Billyray
Class: Holy Knight

Post by Billyray »

Yes, I too agree with Guidemax and appreciate their hard work towards keeping the server to its original and true state.

An "All-out war" sounds fantastic. - But need equal fights between Quanato and Temoz equally, as of now I can see Quanato (My Town) has more players than Temoz.
NC's out come was Temoz = 100+, Quanato = 494. This clearly shows lack of players in Temoz.

So no use having another map for this to happen again. Let all the players join equally to both sides, we will have a better fun then. :)

CHeeRs..!!
Szczeney

Post by Szczeney »

Dear Guidemax,
I appreciate your response, once again thanking you on behalf of all the players on this server to have it up and running again :)
Its good to have you back.

-Aman Arora

:mrgreen:
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster

Post by Gmstorm »

Thank you for your suggestions. We will definitely consider them.
[GM]Storm
Szczeney

Post by Szczeney »

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=16266&p=86815#p86815

Please follow up here too.