Latest Server Status

Anything and everything!
Guidemax
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

Re: Latest Server Status

Post by Guidemax »

Zackturbo wrote:#Gudiemax

This is an good news we are getting shortly means days ha ha really its an awesome answer for Viperbite dude]

Guys Hope that server will wont up shortly if gm said 1hour means it will take 1 or 2 month in that he telling nw server will up in 15days means think it may be 4 to 5 months to get an dedicated team he need days its really making comedy na guys waste of waiting quit this game bored of waiting

Guidemax Shagg your friends *censored* in ur mouth if you cant server up

You Have taken 3 months already still you need time tell us if any money problem we are ready to pay and play server not for free also :P

As I said you people don't deserve any replies. I'm off for now, don't expect any replies in this forum again from me.
[Guide]Max
Jlhu
Class: Warrior

Post by Jlhu »

LOL LOL LOL

As expected from you - Guidemax

Friends,
As earlier told by me (and Noob - Hotpawn, didn't reliased it) that GM has done nothing since last 3 months and just buying time and playing with our feelings.

See the reply. GM was waiting for just 1 opportune moment that how he can get out of this situation and see just 1 post of our friend and He got offended and declared himself free from this Forum and replies.

It is clearly evident from the attitude that nothing has happened and nothing is going to happen for more 4 months. Even if he did not get this opportunity from 1 of our friend, I AM DAMN SURE THAT ON 13 OCTOBER HE WOULD BE POSTING FOR TIMELINE EXTENTION FOR ANOTHER 1 MONTH.

I have already left hop and already left the Game as well as mentioned earlier. I leave it to you, if you still want to get humiliated, dishonoured and getting emotional torture of waiting for prolong time without any fix time or YOU WISH TO TAKE A DECISION to LEAVE this noob GM & his tail (noob - HotPawn) and pursue and concentrate on your career.

I am sure if we guys divert the amount of energy & concentrated efforts which we had wasted behind this GM, had it been utilised for our personal growth, we could have reached another milestone in our career.

So.....CHOICE is YOURS.....
Hotpwan
Class: Holy Knight
Town: Quanato

Post by Hotpwan »

@Jhlu don't worry about me too much i gave u all the best in u r carrier and projects by thinking that was u r last post (as u said :oops: )but u still can't left this game I can understand u r feeling :D

replying in forum is work of Gmstorm he will post updates as per his time and guys stop yelling on Max :|

i have faith in start of a3india agin

just my observation all harassing and dis motivational replays posted after so called "Reloaded" server started and by newly joints members , just keep that in mind :wink:
IGN:Hotpwan
IGSkill:The Maestro
IGKH:GuildMasters
IGL:Stopped Lvling :mrgreen:

Big Noob™ Here !

Fredwar
Town: Quanato

Post by Fredwar »

According to me, Players showed be a bit calm, i know it feels so bad that the server is down
but what ever is happening is for the betterment of the server, and one more thing GMs are really working hard, and its there server and they have the rite to do waterver they wish
and players dont abuse them, if u are desperate try other servers...

remember if u want to quit just quit for yourself, why do u want to tell others to quit??
Viperbite

Post by Viperbite »

kab hai kab hai holi ????????
server next year k holi ko hoga :P :D
Chenchulaxmi

Post by Chenchulaxmi »

Hotpwan wrote: just my observation all harassing and dis motivational replays posted after so called "Reloaded" server started and by newly joints members , just keep that in mind :wink:
I can understand the frustration of many and their inappropriate "vent out"s.... but i am not sure how exactly this crept in...

Hotpwan... bro, the reason i am responding to this is not because I want to pick a fight, but because i am the first one to have brought that server to our notice (or forums)... so before i proceed further let me make it clear ... I have only brought in a3indiareloaded.com to our notice because i sincerely thought it would be a gr8 way for most of us to keep in touch with our beloved game. Thats it, not hidden agenda. I only mean it as a temporary means to an end. I am not saying u said anything against me... i felt like making myself clear. || Peace ||

But in your observation i have also noticed that u said most of these filthy shouts are done by newly joined members and that too after A3IR server came into existence... by which, as per my understanding, u indicate that someone playing there are doing this deliberately.

A fine observation, i have to say. I, for one, did not actually observe the join date of those members that shouted in such filthy manner, so after i am done with this post i will surely go back and check their join dates. Nevertheless, if what u say is true, I must have to urge those people who are already playing in A3IR not to post such filthy comments here...... I have been a member of A3IR even before it started and its saddens me to see such black mark attached to the A3IR server.

The number of people playing A3IR is growing regularly and the co operation has been good. I still consider A3I as my most preferred server and thats the only reason why i even come here daily and check the updates on this forum.

Once again to everyone who r posting such vigorous comments here (irrespective of whether you r from A3I or A3IR), HOLD UR HORSES AND LAY OFF GM'S BACK. DONT BITE THE HAND THATS FEEDING YOU. SERIOUSLY, BACK OFF.
I have found a3 india recently and realised that this game deserves many times more advertisements to get more people and many times more In-game events (for all classes) and fewer server downs and proper mode of updates (especially in case of server downtime) from GM's.

But still, am loving every minute of the Game...Cheers!
Chenchulaxmi

Post by Chenchulaxmi »

Hotpwan wrote: just my observation all harassing and dis motivational replays posted after so called "Reloaded" server started and by newly joints members , just keep that in mind :wink:
you know what Hotpwan...i did check and u r right, Jlhu and Zackturbo are 2 people that shouted on GM in the last two pages... and they both joined just days before the start of A3IR.

This is something to be suspicious about. Sad that people can behave like fools...... whether this is true or not, because it even appears to be true, I am sorry that i might have been partially responsible... i hope this creepiness wont spread to the game in A3IR...

GMs, please ignore those scumbags......
I have found a3 india recently and realised that this game deserves many times more advertisements to get more people and many times more In-game events (for all classes) and fewer server downs and proper mode of updates (especially in case of server downtime) from GM's.

But still, am loving every minute of the Game...Cheers!
Mrjohn

Post by Mrjohn »

Guidemax LEave this players :x . Are Aur koi kam dhanda nehi hai kya Gm logo ko? they r only for server implements :?: ? if u guys cant w8 for good result then u guys should quite :x . its good luck to u that Gm atleast making this server good n implementing :wink: . Go tot other server u guys dont deserve A3INDIA. :evil:
Dend
Class: Archer

Post by Dend »

I AM STILL WAITING

>---------------->>

My Arrow is Thirsty
Xanthophyll

Post by Xanthophyll »

Sir [Guide]max
Please ignore the people saying no sense you please continue your work. We are quite certain about the post you have been posted. Please keep us posted.