#Guidemax
u means 2 say before 16th october??? :)
Zackturbo
Class: Holy Knight
Town: Temoz

Re: Latest Server Status

Post by Zackturbo »

#Gudiemax

This is an good news we are getting shortly means days ha ha really its an awesome answer for Viperbite dude]

Guys Hope that server will wont up shortly if gm said 1hour means it will take 1 or 2 month in that he telling nw server will up in 15days means think it may be 4 to 5 months to get an dedicated team he need days its really making comedy na guys waste of waiting quit this game bored of waiting

Guidemax Shagg your friends *censored* in ur mouth if you cant server up

You Have taken 3 months already still you need time tell us if any money problem we are ready to pay and play server not for free also :P
Rocksane
Class: Mage

Post by Rocksane »

# Guidemax,

Thanks really a good news for us all ignore the hopeless people we always have faith in you just waiting & really excited to play the new server... We all support you & really appreciate your hard work now we all can breath instead of worrying just surprised n exciting can't wait the suspense looking forward for the new server implementations :o
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster

Post by Gmstorm »

Jlhu wrote:It was the wisest decision ever you made to leave the game. Today is my last waiting day as well. I have been getting offers for extra projects which can give handsome return of money but i was refusing the same since 2 months in the hope of A3India will start and i will not get time for the extra projects.
Go for the project offers. A3 India could always wait. Give more importance to your career. Treat A3 as a mere entertainment only.
Jlhu wrote:But all waiting is waste. GMs don't care. They are doing nothing. Just changing website logo and saying we are doing work. its matter of 1 day to shift the website & change the logo. Than what the hell did he do for 3 months?
It took us only 1 day to shift the website.
[GM]Storm
Hotpwan
Town: Quanato

Post by Hotpwan »

@Gmstorm leave that guy he just want to dis motivate us :(
IGN:Hotpwan
IGSkill:The Maestro
IGKH:GuildMasters
IGL:Stopped Lvling :mrgreen:

Big Noob™ Here !

Arune

Post by Arune »

Good News Please :P :mrgreen:
Chenchulaxmi

Post by Chenchulaxmi »

Hotpwan wrote:@Gmstorm leave that guy he just want to dis motivate us :(
I second Hotpwan ... some of these people are just too desperate and at the same time too damn dumb to realise that shouting at GM's wont bring the server back, allowing them to complete their work in peace will.

Guys, leave them in peace... we have waited 3 months during which there were weeks without even a single update... cant u wait for 15 more days, especially now that they are keeping us so in loop? Shouting and Screaming will only show 2 things: 1.) that u r desperate. (Hey, we all are desperate, but shouting also shows - ) 2.) that u r immature.

This game is a mere entertainment... at most a stress buster..thats it! Leave the GM's alone so that we will get the server faster.
I have found a3 india recently and realised that this game deserves many times more advertisements to get more people and many times more In-game events (for all classes) and fewer server downs and proper mode of updates (especially in case of server downtime) from GM's.

But still, am loving every minute of the Game...Cheers!
Cometqueen

Post by Cometqueen »

w8ing :D :D
Dend
Class: Archer

Post by Dend »

Please GM start server as soon as possible

We waaan Do GRAND Masti

H@H@H@H@

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Zackturbo

Post by Zackturbo »

#GuideMax

Sry for my last reply cant cntrol my patience more please tell us exact time we will surely wait but you are telling approximate date and you will keep moving dates for server up please tell us an time till that we will wait for that time please understand our feelings dude please GM's we need an grand opening of A3 India server we hope good news from you guys

Again sorry for my last reply wat i did

Regards
Waiting for a3 india

Zack