Latest Server Status

Anything and everything!
Excorcist
Class: Holy Knight
Town: Quanato

Re: Latest Server Status

Post by Excorcist »

Gmstorm wrote:
Hotpwan wrote:wow GMSTORM is online might typing post of all events ,additions,updates of server on Grand Reopening :twisted:
what you think guys :mrgreen:
I was expecting all kinds of abuses for server being offline, but I was amazed at what I read. Thank you for the motivation. We will try our best to keep the server online as soon as possible.
Gmstorm, Hoping for SNOWMAN event this year too.
Arune

Post by Arune »

Max not online ? anyways Gmstorm online @last after too much time.
Happy to server gone up finally , pls launch it asap :P can't w8 :mrgreen: bored to play other games.
Guidemax
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

Post by Guidemax »

# Players

Now after GMStorm's reply I hope everyone has got an answer to the doubts that were raised on my integrity. Guidemax is making us fools, Guidemax's account is hacked, bla bla bla....

[Guide]Max
Imnub
Class: Warrior

Post by Imnub »

Dear max
Hope server will be Back soon.... :) :roll:
Excorcist

Post by Excorcist »

Guidemax wrote:# Players

Now after GMStorm's reply I hope everyone has got an answer to the doubts that were raised on my integrity. Guidemax is making us fools, Guidemax's account is hacked, bla bla bla....

Guidemax SNOWMAN event plz :)
Xplozive

Post by Xplozive »

Gmstorm

Hope THat Server WIll up tmrw we are waiting for grand opening of server
Chenchulaxmi

Post by Chenchulaxmi »

Gmstorm wrote: I was expecting all kinds of abuses for server being offline, but I was amazed at what I read. Thank you for the motivation. We will try our best to keep the server online as soon as possible.

Ofcourse not... we all know the hard work... yes it was tiresome somewhere in the middle when the updates were slim, but guidemax renewed our hope in server by keeping in touch in the form of updates here... so if u have to thank anyone, u and we all should thank him.
Guidemax wrote:# Players

Guidemax... some of us always believed in u... :P Cheer up buddy, we always appreciated ur hardwork... :)
I have found a3 india recently and realised that this game deserves many times more advertisements to get more people and many times more In-game events (for all classes) and fewer server downs and proper mode of updates (especially in case of server downtime) from GM's.

But still, am loving every minute of the Game...Cheers!
Arune

Post by Arune »

Update pls...... :roll:
Moonridder
Class: Archer

Post by Moonridder »

Dear Gmstorm and Guidemax,

When ever you start server, Please don't start after 12 A.M (as per Indian standard time GMT+05:30), Because most of the people sleep at that time.
And a day before starting server please inform at a3india.com site the time when server will start.

Thanks in advance.
MoonRidder

Killerkingx

Post by Killerkingx »

Guidemax wrote:
# Players

Guidemax... some of us always believed in u... :P Cheer up buddy, we always appreciated ur hardwork... :) :D