Does anyone have a Streen2 scroll?

"Hey what do i do?"
Gordon

Does anyone have a Streen2 scroll?

Post by Gordon »

Been searchin for the Streen2 skill for ages...lots of 1 and 3 but not a sign of 2. Anyone with a scroll please sell it to me..pls reply someone :lol:
Requeimnh

Post by Requeimnh »

I'll hold it if I find one.I already sold a couple dude.
Cybele

Post by Cybele »

Streen 2 is usually found in the farther areas of Quanato in my case ( coz i play mostly around that town.) Kill big karterians and such like.
Also, I have noticed that sometimes you get more drops for the characters you want them for when you are NOT playing them. E.g. I get more armor and weapon drops for my warrior when I'm playing my mage and vice versa. Try this tactic if you have killed everything in sight and still can't get a scroll.
Requeimnh

Post by Requeimnh »

Shadowfaye wrote:Streen 2 is usually found in the farther areas of Quanato in my case ( coz i play mostly around that town.) Kill big karterians and such like.
Also, I have noticed that sometimes you get more drops for the characters you want them for when you are NOT playing them. E.g. I get more armor and weapon drops for my warrior when I'm playing my mage and vice versa. Try this tactic if you have killed everything in sight and still can't get a scroll.

Are you playing?
Ajax

Re: Does anyone have a Streen2 scroll?

Post by Ajax »

TuskyLazarus wrote:Been searchin for the Streen2 skill for ages...lots of 1 and 3 but not a sign of 2. Anyone with a scroll please sell it to me..pls reply someone :lol:
i had got many but i sold it to the npc..

ill pm u when ill get sme more 8)