Hows This

Have an event idea, Like to see it happen at Hellmarsh. Write about it, your dream might just come true.

Zonix

Hows This

Post by Zonix »

hi gmstorm

i hav thought a fantastic event
the idea is tht there should be a event of drops
event should be of atleast 2 hours
during the event time players should wont allow to enter maps for 2 mins
after this 2 mins a shout should be made by guides tht uj, sms, sj, nery G etc has been dropped in any of the maps (except memora ground and hatrel) then players are allowed to enter map and find those drops uj, sms, etc and who finds it he gets it

so it shouldn't be allowed to use at the event time
and also those drops which are very rare and costly like uni weapons and uni rings etc. should be dropped in hatrel maps so tht high lvl player should get it ( if low lvlers gets it they dont need tht much or they cant use for themselves so they should be happy with uj, sms etc )

in short it means tht this event will useful for low lvlers as well as high lvlers
i hav said tht to drop it in any map and make a shout but it can be done like this also tht ppl should hunt creeps of any map and then there will be drop ( but the damage and last hit shouldn't matter. if any body kills the creep then any body can pick it up. so this will also allow low lvlers to pick up drops and the player who is quick in picking drops will get the most drops )

so it will be a very good event
HOPE GMS AND MY DEAR FRNDS U LIKE IT.
PLZ DO REPLY TO IT AND SUGGEST SOME CHANGES IF U WANT THIS EVENT.

I knw this event was suggested earlier but Gmstrom didnt kept her words so had to post again.......w8ing for Gmstorm reply.......Be fast in it.. 8) 8)