check this out

Have an event idea, Like to see it happen at Hellmarsh. Write about it, your dream might just come true.

Jayshri
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

check this out

Post by Jayshri »

1st of all srry gmstorm but i didn't found any fourm to post this topic so i posted it here
FEW MODIFICATION TO STOP HACKING,SPAMMING,EXCHANGING OF IDS
all user id has an alternate email id, so provide all users whose highest lvl character is 50+ with a code via their alternate email id suppose my id is given the code 4567ASDFG, now i will note it down and will delete the mail as many players report that their alternate email id is hacked( that could happene to me also), this code will help in interacting with gms, the person with the code will be the real owner of the id.Suppose while i m playing in cafe and some one sees my id pass and changes it i can provide the code to gms and get my id fast, now if i try to sell my character to other person no i will buy coz if if tell them my id pass i can still get the id from them coz i know the code, if i tell them thye code, id and pass , still then 2 person will know the code ( if 2 or more than 2 person provived the code of a particular id the id would be banned or then the gms will ask for details about the character ingame details like lvl ups etc), this would prevent selling of ids,
NOW HACKING OF ITEMS
My first 4 letters of code was 4567, when i login with a character of that id and try to open the storage box or my inventroy for the first time, then i have to provide the 1st four letters of the code ( 4567 )for every time i reconnect and try to open , if someone hacks my id he will not able to take my items :lol:
I DONT KNOW IF IT IS ILLEGAL OR NOT
but the most bad thing of a3 india is spamming for selling and buying of a3 renewal pin
THERE should be and npc potral for suppose i wnt to sell a3 renewal pin of 1 day i will go to the potral and enter the pin id and pass as soon as i enter the pin would get destroyed so that i cannot use it and then i would be provided with the cost ( game wz fixed by gms) now if some wants to buy pin for 1 day be will go to the potral and buy it from there for game wz he will be provived with a new pin different from 1 which i sold, if some wnts to buy 7 days pin he woulnt be able to buy untill some sells a 7 day renewal pin, so that will not hamper the sify income more it will increase the income
Thanking u sir, again sorry for posting it here

Jayshri
been banned due to misunderstanding with gms :(
but will not losse hope will try to make u belive me :D
Regards,
Suvajit
Gmstorm
A3 Gamemaster
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

Post by Gmstorm »

Nice suggestion , but unfortunately we cannot add those features in game. As the game was developed such way and its very late to give the "CODE" to players.
[GM]Storm