Double Defense..?! :roll:
A3 India - "The game, where hackers rule!!!"
Duhyou
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Re: Expert help needed

Post by Duhyou »

bits_gupta wrote:Ign-Ranibabe
Ppl i need help fast.Lookin forward fr help frm arthas and bloopers. And plz dont flame here

1]Im makin my mage non-ele. So will a SS with all attack options help since SB,stigma are non-ele attacks?

2]Which is a better options?
a]G8 and then go blood
b]G8.5 and then go blood
since im makin a ss with 5 ele ,double attack+defence and 1X Xp raise

3]Ive heard som ppl say that if i combine 2 shues with def basic in each,ill have a ss with only one option. In this true
1. SS - Make it. Wont differ your class.
2. G8 If you wanna wear that set bad. G7 blood if you ask me with an amazing set and a uni staff. Now thats pwnage on the Indian Server.
3. As true as it gets. :D
Saht Ramakrishnan
Stephen Burk wrote:When The Question: Who is Arthas? Is posed to 24000+ Registered Users of A3 India....
They say - Wykrhm and not Warcraft. :twisted: How did you do it?
Bloopers

Re: Expert help needed

Post by Bloopers »

Ranibabe PM me in game I will talk to you personally and try to clear your doubts about builts.

First off-all keep in mind its not always any built can be ownage or can be better, Its just the way you play and develops your game play. Built is just a reason and how easy a game can become for you if you get good set, blood, passives and shue's.

Do pm me and I will make sure you head in right direction in your game.
Bloopers
G9 Dex Mage
Holyquester

Post by Holyquester »

ridick_rock wrote
Double Defense..?!
U read it right!!!Double Attack+Defence,single XP+5 ele.
heard that one mage is making prefect ss with double attck+def+XP

@ Bloopers
Thx fr ure help,but im quitting this server and joining the arena server which might be the perfect server[/b]
Ostride

Post by Ostride »

the best built i wud suggest is go 20% mounted g8 stuff..........tht u can wear at about lvl 95.then go pure blood as long as u play the game............try to get max opts on ur set n forget the merc cause u cannot use it in arena and creeps dont matter tht much..................buy the non-elementary passive n robust upto lvl 5 tht shud be sufficient.............and bout the ss make sure u got all 3 basics cause if u dont have tht then no point playing this game u will get owned then if u got attack eles then tht is good enuf.....................so basically me saying is go g8 20% mounted,save up wz for passives,ss with3 attack n all 3 basics and try making ur set lvl 8 then u will own...........happy lvling :)

IGN: Hillary (real one) :D
Pero

Post by Pero »

20 % mounted g8 can be worn at 85-90 around that level ..
Handofmidas

Post by Handofmidas »

as talkin abt crit look at something this way....g9 archer has 35% crit rate...so i guess approx g10 would have 40%....archer mercy will give 11%..fatality lvl 6 will give 14% nd ss will give 34% so add em 40+35+11+14=100 %

Kinda amazing aint it? :P so if ur ready 2 throw ur wz on fatality u cn have 100% so double dmg on ppl who dont have dex uni :wink: :lol: