Do buying From Shops now considered as HACKING????

Got a problem or a question after you login to the game client? Post them here.
Please bear in mind that you can talk to the guides and the GMs inside the game as well.
Mageami

Do buying From Shops now considered as HACKING????

Post by Mageami »

Respected GMs,

As it seems that GMs are now following a BRAND NEW POLICY, a policy of restricting normal players from becoming strong & powerful in this game, as it seems that my ID have been so called banned for so called ITEM HACKING and so violating ROC #16, where ROC# 16 points to Server Hacking or Making Server side changes that influences the Gameplay, ITEM HACKING is not mentioned in ROC# 16. I do agree that i have received a huge amount of money from a close friend of mine who did sold a Unique weapon which he got when he was hunting in HATREL maps, & so i did used a part o fthe money he gave me along with the money i had to buy some armor parts for my character & shues, all i did was from Personal Shops in Quanto & Temoz, so whts my fault if the items the ppl were selling were supposed to be stolen items, i paid for the stuffs in wz & ingame items. and now ur forcing me to accept a Penalty of items & woonz without even providing me with proof that i was involved in so called ITEM HACK. Provide me with concrete evidence and if u cant do that then PLEASE return my ID AS IT WAS ASAP.

Its been a HEADACHE for 2days now, i dont want to live in a fear of my ID & Character being DESTROYED by some mean GM & ADMINS.

I WANT MY CHARACTER BACK NOWW!!!

Thanking You.
Raj

[INTERACTID:2593381] for ur refenence.