HK scrolls iceshield 2, fire shield 2, lightning shield 2

Greendragon
Class: Holy Knight
Town: Quanato

HK scrolls iceshield 2, fire shield 2, lightning shield 2

Post by Greendragon »

Now that i have done my jump, i am looking for these scrolls. i searched the forum and found that grnita olgocs and sonoses drop these. Now that grnita is not there, sonoses is the only option.
Man how much i struggled to complete the quest which had me kill 120 sonoses. Not a single drop from em :( .

Does anyone have these scrolls?

only if gm's had opened grnita for a day :wink: heard that the drops in grnita was real good.
Wartool

Post by Wartool »

i hav the first two , whats ur in game name dude pm me in game and i will giv

IGN:Wartool.
Entis

Post by Entis »

R3 R3 R3 R3 R3 R3
i got around 3 each

sold each for 500k :)
Greendragon
Class: Holy Knight
Town: Quanato

Post by Greendragon »

Still searching for Fire shield 2 :!:
Llhunterzll

skilllls

Post by Llhunterzll »

Even i tried a lot getting this skills but no, did not get :( . i thought of sending messages(100k) but still no answer cming. then the last chance again went to hunt. hunting hunting got ice shield2 but not lightning which was the only skill i needed. sold that and sent 3 100k messages at a time then finally got an answer by damarcher and i payed her 1.5mil for that. but now no worry i hav got that skillll after struggling a lot :x :x :x :x
Hakuronsama
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Hakuronsama »

lolzzzz 1.5 mill for litnin shld 2......hahahahahaha......dude i hutned sonos an did sonos q and got ice shld at elast 5 times......litnin shld 3 times....but sad fire shld only once....lolz 1.5 mill