Importance of Freeze Warriors....

shootudown

Importance of Freeze Warriors....

Post by shootudown »

With the opening of Hatrel and many of its maps, freeze warriors have really gained importance. All maps except perhaps Perunisherr (spelling? :P ) need a freeze warrior for efficient hunting....

So I call upon all the freeze warriors to take this opportunity to show your importance in a positive way. I always feel that warriors unjustly are never considered in the league of the other characters.

Anyways here are a few tips for freeze warriors as my warrior also is in Hatrel...

* If wipnos mage is in party then w8 for her to sleep all monsters and start when all are ready...

* Freeze intelligently i.e. if someone else if freezing alongside you then go to the back of the mob and freeze....

* Freeze ES before anything else.....even if ur handling 2-3 normal monsters freeze Es first (If no one else has realised or ur the lone stunner in the party)...the other members are more likely to survive the other monsters than the ES....

* If you are running out of MP ask for it before starting to freeze....if u stop halfway through the mob, you are risking other's lives...

I'll keep updating this as I get to know more abt hunting in Hatrel's maps...

Regards,

Libby
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Libby »

nice mythika,
but we get freeze at lvl 81, and by the time we reach lvl 100, almost evry warrior experiances and learn all tht u have said, as lvl 100 is the restriction fr hatrel, still it help the needed ones!!!
shootudown

Post by shootudown »

Well, even though freeze is obtained at 81, till 100 there is no such map in which freeze is a must for hunting (leave S3,S4)... i.e. in Hatrel maps freeze is almost a necessity...

And about many warriors learning how to freeze, I've seen many warriors in Taodruimos who can't freeze properly and hence either MP is wasted or lives are :P

Sant

Post by Sant »

Chatting while hunting in Hatrel maps is like drinking and driving. You either endanger lives of others or yours.( Nice dialog isn't it :lol: ).

May be this thread would help.. :D

http://forum.a3india.com/viewtopic.php?t=1708

-Sant(Sword Warrior)
Libby

Post by Libby »

shootudown wrote:Well, even though freeze is obtained at 81, till 100 there is no such map in which freeze is a must for hunting (leave S3,S4)... i.e. in Hatrel maps freeze is almost a necessity...

And about many warriors learning how to freeze, I've seen many warriors in Taodruimos who can't freeze properly and hence either MP is wasted or lives are :P

nt really, in my experinace- i partied frm 81 to 90 at grnita-( freeze warrior must), frm 91 to 100 soloed at s1, i hav my own way of freezing,
and a warrior unless 110 + going tau is like lvl 30 guy crossing c3 fr grrnita,
i think u hav went tau with below 110 warrs
Trixter

lol

Post by Trixter »

Yup Freeze Warriors ROCK ROCK "goes on " !!! IF u ever have rivalry take them to denenherr party n stop freezin in middle itz INstant Death R Get smbdy Razd in Denehrr !!! He wnt dare to pk U !!! Use earth pit if u wana PUsh :lol: :lol: Ntin FREEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZ
Bhalo
Class: Warrior
Town: Quanato

Post by Bhalo »

Naaa freezing needs lots of thinking and smart positioning in hatrel maps.... no matter hw much u freeze in grinta or s1,r4 maps u will never get a feel of the real thing till u r in tao or Dehner. And yeah ppl can hunt in the epi 1 maps even without freezers(exception nilf)

One more thing Tao is the only map that has a ranger Es i think(except P1) so freezing them is a real pain and Mythica's advice is very usefull thus. :)
shootudown

Post by shootudown »

Ty for the appreciation :D ...BTW long time no see...where have u been??