Passive skill/ mercenary skills!!! a MUST read!!

Heres where to look out for some of the advanced guides etc...
We'll keep updating them as soon as we can.
Xanthus

Post by Xanthus »

Btw...is tht a merc in the background??....

[/img]Image

And the super-shue looks like a ROACH!! :D :lol: :lol:
Rffgh

Post by Rffgh »

Ye those 2 are archer mercs and all mercs look diff, archer mercs are like those in the pic and mage mercs look like mages but only darker and Hk mercs also look like mage mercs and they are female and Warrior mercs are males and they are the biggest amogst all mercs.

that isn't a super shue and prob some creep on that map i guess.....and also on the note of super shues ..everybody knows they have crit... but what most ppl don't know is that the attack of the super goes up by 2 for every lvl while the def goes by by only 1 every lvl ..... so lvl 30 super shue will have ..

60 attack
30 defence
10% raise accuired exp
10% raise critical hit rate.
Inoue

Post by Inoue »

thats only if the two shues u bred both had raise atk....i think.
Xanthus

Post by Xanthus »

[quote=

that isn't a super shue and prob some creep on that map i guess....quote]

Dude i guess those guys are standin in town or sumother place because the warrior has his hands folded ..... :D

The archer merc look like Wilmos of s1.. :lol: :D

If u guys have a close up pic of a Super-shue or a Merc it will be quite helpfull if u could post em here.....
Inoue

Post by Inoue »

my super shue has horns!! w00t!! :lol:
Rffgh

Post by Rffgh »

They are not in town but on the map where the dog races happen ....it's an event like the betting event but only it's a dog race.. er forgot the name of da map...

and both shues don't need to have attack power for it to inc by 2...if one shue has it's more than enuff!
Chief

Post by Chief »

Dude!!

Tht is a Super Shue, and not a creep as this is another town, which you can make out by the stance of the players...i.e no weapon drawn. There can be no creeps in towns and tht has to be a SuperShue.

Also notice the chars..one is a Mace HK wearing Grade 9 equips and the 2nd is an Axe warrior wearing Grade 10 equips.

Both are above lvl 165 as u can see the arua in their feet like the GMs and guides.

From the skills tab u can see tht the screenshot was taken from the Mace HKs view. Therefore the Supershue which u can see is the Phoenix..the HK shue. The ordinary HK shue is Red and yellow and this resembles it the most.

Also if u notice both the Merceneries of these super high lvl players are Archers.... so it seems tht high lvl players prefer long range Mercs. Hmmmmmmm

I forgot to add...the biggest surprise of all is a new skill in the skill tab. All ppl playing HK char will see the #9 slot in the skills tab having a Big + sign with snow around....This Skill icon is not there in our skills list. So the question arises will we get an absolutely new skill or is it a different icon for Reverse cure?????????????
Last edited by Chief on Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Inoue

Post by Inoue »

chief is very observant :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ankeetsinha

Post by Ankeetsinha »

an old post but i feel ppl need to know more abt passive skills & mercs etc so for their benefit..

say thanx to Quad :P
Chief

Post by Chief »

The screenshot above is in hatrel !.... :D