ALL WARIORS WELCOME <ARCHERS DONT EVEN THINK OF ENTERING&

Timekeaper

Post by Timekeaper »

zindianchick wrote:
fireblade_vasu Posted: 01 May 2006 11:18 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey guyz im warrior of lvl 42 now and i pked an archer of lvl 50 at war yesterday lola i just say y dont we make a nighthood and pk archerz ??Wat say fellowz
I m making a dayhood to pk warriors. anyone joining?
Rofl !!!!!
:lol: :lol:

Sure Ic make a dayhood i did be the robinhood of it .... And then we will make a brotherhood .. :wink:

Fuzzyfred

Post by Fuzzyfred »

Archers should die and burn in the firey pit of the underworld lol :twisted: :?: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Eos
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Eos »

jamester1 wrote:Archers should die and burn in the firey pit of the underworld lol :twisted: :?: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
We'll get out by climbing up on the bones of the warrior pkers who went before us :twisted:
dredisback

Post by dredisback »

LOL!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Falconkid

Post by Falconkid »

not all archers are evil i know a phew that are realy nice :D :) :lol: 8) :P
Last edited by Falconkid on Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Falconkid

Post by Falconkid »

You guys are totaly right im lvl 33 but i always get killed by an archer it sucks *** i get to her in time we should go to war!!!!!!11
!!!!!!!!~We will win together~!!!!!!!!!!!!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: but i have some friend archers not all are mean :wink: :lol: