30 mins lvlv 18 archer!

Requeimnh

30 mins lvlv 18 archer!

Post by Requeimnh »

when start the game dun do the quest.
go around beg for money, i m sure there are some kind souls will spare u several 100k.
then buy these potions each cost 20k from town healer
fly straight to c3.
once see cynick drink all and use normal attack one shoot will dmg it 148. about 10 will kill it.. kill one will lvl up from 1 to 7... use about 4 minutes, u will lvl 11

repeat doing it lvl 18 is just a matter of half an hour

Posted by darkstone originally here
http://forum.igamesasia.com.sg/showthread.php?t=3890
Bane

Post by Bane »

there is no c3 how the hell u wanna fly till there
ericlee11

hi

Post by ericlee11 »

radhingra wrote:there is no c3 how the hell u wanna fly till there
hehehehe

Goto R2 or R3
Requeimnh

Post by Requeimnh »

Yeah in this beta its not there .I checked sorry for that but you could try R4 its pretty ok if u are not lagging .else 1 hit you will die.
Carnage

Post by Carnage »

mavericknh wrote:Yeah in this beta its not there .I checked sorry for that but you could try R4 its pretty ok if u are not lagging .else 1 hit you will die.
Your right, R4 is perfect for archers as long as you stay near the entrance shoot only the blue gorillas and not go near the purple women. Man if I knew about this I wouldn't have spent 5 hours lvlin up my stupid archer to lvl14, all because of the bloody hemmerd quest, I didn't get both hearts till I killed aprox 137 hemmerds, and that too without cold arrow skill!!! :evil:

~~ Carnage
Bane

Post by Bane »

so r4 attack wat creeps and if im 40 wat percentage may i be expectin coz if its not like 1-2% waste of time at my level
im havin probs now levelin i shudder to think wat will happen later
and soooooooo frustratin a3 not workin for past 3 days!!!!!!!!!
Carnage

Post by Carnage »

The amount of exp you get will depend on your lvl. At lvl 30 the blue gorillas will give a little more than 2 percent. But you could also try Jakakas (the monsters that look like huge axe warriors) in Clarb second. They'll be much easier to kill but won't give as much exp as the gorillas.

~~ Carnage
Requeimnh

Post by Requeimnh »

radhingra wrote:so r4 attack wat creeps and if im 40 wat percentage may i be expectin coz if its not like 1-2% waste of time at my level
im havin probs now levelin i shudder to think wat will happen later
and soooooooo frustratin a3 not workin for past 3 days!!!!!!!!!
At lvl 40 I would recommend mecho quests over and over again till u r 45.
Chief

Post by Chief »

Well its not as hunky dory as you make it out to be. if you jump 20 lvls so fast you will miss all the scrolls or your lvl and trust me hunting for scrolls is one of the most painful things. Plus if you notice all the high lvels have Rangers. One shot kills for all noobs going there. I guess they are there for a reason to not allow Range chars to come and lvl up easily.

So Watch out for them.

My advice is dont skip quests, do the above for lvling up if you can escape the rangers but at the same time keep doing one or 2 quests, just to get the scrolls.