AM I THE HAPPIEST KNIGHT IN TEMOZ!!!

Helloooo,
Tell others what you think of A3 so far
Akshay

AM I THE HAPPIEST KNIGHT IN TEMOZ!!!

Post by Akshay »

Yesterday my shue egg hatched. well you will think what is so special about it. Well then, i am happy because yesterday my shue perished not ONCE, not TWICE, but THRICE. Yes, you read it right 'Thrice in a day'. All was due to server lag. Third time when when it perished it was just 30 points away from hatching and in my inventory i was holding one mediun sized Nerydar and three small sized Nerydars. and i had only 40k with me :x :x . But i sold my upgrade jewel for 150k and few other items and ressurected the Shue. After that wasting no time, i immediately fed it the nerydars to see the egg hatch. At that moment i was feeling like i was the happiest knight in Temoz. But yes, i would like to mention that my shue suffered once due to my negligance also :( . So the count becomes FOUR times. I spent arround 700k total to ressurect it. <100k less as a person helped me by selling the potion to me for 100k. Thanks 'Fury'>

I hope you agree with my state of mind now. If anybody would like to share their own experience please feel free.
Stalin

Post by Stalin »

Clickety click

I suggest you remove all sharp objects in your vicinity and sit yourself down before reading that.

Besides, Quaranto is where the party's at.
Requeimnh

Post by Requeimnh »

tinkerbeast wrote:Clickety click

I suggest you remove all sharp objects in your vicinity and sit yourself down before reading that.

Besides, Quaranto is where the party's at.
Lol good one tinkerbeast.BTW stillwaters did'nt I give you a level 5 shue?I'm not sure who I gave it to but I think it was you.
Ajax

Re: AM I THE HAPPIEST KNIGHT IN TEMOZ!!!

Post by Ajax »

akshay_r_prabhu wrote:Yesterday my shue egg hatched. well you will think what is so special about it. Well then, i am happy because yesterday my shue perished not ONCE, not TWICE, but THRICE. Yes, you read it right 'Thrice in a day'. All was due to server lag. Third time when when it perished it was just 30 points away from hatching and in my inventory i was holding one mediun sized Nerydar and three small sized Nerydars. and i had only 40k with me :x :x . But i sold my upgrade jewel for 150k and few other items and ressurected the Shue. After that wasting no time, i immediately fed it the nerydars to see the egg hatch. At that moment i was feeling like i was the happiest knight in Temoz. But yes, i would like to mention that my shue suffered once due to my negligance also :( . So the count becomes FOUR times. I spent arround 700k total to ressurect it. <100k less as a person helped me by selling the potion to me for 100k. Thanks 'Fury'>

no ur not the happiest knight...........i am :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I hope you agree with my state of mind now. If anybody would like to share their own experience please feel free.
Requeimnh

Post by Requeimnh »

now what is this?
Ajax

Post by Ajax »

mavericknh wrote:now what is this?

I SAID "NO I AM THE HAPPIEST KNIGHT" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dromemaster

to think abt it i feel sad for the happiest knight

Post by Dromemaster »

hey,
u could have jus created a new char and done the beginnin quest and u wud have got a shue resurrection potion, then u could have deposited it in ur storage,
??? 700k gone for waste,
THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eowyn

Post by Eowyn »

Lol good one tinkerbeast.BTW stillwaters did'nt I give you a level 5 shue?I'm not sure who I gave it to but I think it was you.
Hi mavericknh,

Nope you didn't. But we did buy our new Shues together once, when Zoid had taught us about Shue properties. Before that, both us were hunting around with the default propertyless Shues.

BTW, did you get your problem fixed. One where the char gets stuck a few minutes after loging in. I still have the problem. I hope GMs take note of it soon.

StillWaters 'Eowyn'[/quote]
Chief

Post by Chief »

Duh!!! Sorry for breaking your happiness bubble!!

This is wht happens when u do not look at the forums properly!

There is a complete Shue guide in the advanced guide and noob guide forums which tells u how to get free shue potion.

The person who sold u a shue potion actually conned you. I am sure that he knew how to get it free and sold you the free one. So do not thank him but find and PK him. :twisted:
Requeimnh

Post by Requeimnh »

Sti11Waters wrote:
Hi mavericknh,

Nope you didn't. But we did buy our new Shues together once, when Zoid had taught us about Shue properties. Before that, both us were hunting around with the default propertyless Shues.

BTW, did you get your problem fixed. One where the char gets stuck a few minutes after loging in. I still have the problem. I hope GMs take note of it soon.

StillWaters 'Eowyn'
[/quote]

I didn't get it fixed yet.