How do you buy and sell stuff?

"Hey what do i do?"
Blacknight

How do you buy and sell stuff?

Post by Blacknight »

I have a doubt about how to buy and sell stuff from the NPCs, anybody out there with a suggestion or solution? 8)
Mantra

Post by Mantra »

When you click on any NPC you have two options
1.select a quest
2.open NPC window

click on open NPC window
his shop will open up ..you can buy and sell there

p.s its better to identify stuff with an identifier before selling ..you get the original price only then.
Requeimnh

Post by Requeimnh »

also buy stuff of ur character class and also check the min requirements
Cybele

Post by Cybele »

This is a huge question so its better to clarify first - what kind of NPC are you buying sellign from ? Also , concerning identifiers predator is right - Its better to pay 100 bucks and identify the equipment if you have equipment drops. because then the weapons value gets boosted to around 900 - 1000 wz easily, so you can sell it for a much higher profit margin.
Ajax

Post by Ajax »

Shadowfaye wrote:This is a huge question so its better to clarify first - what kind of NPC are you buying sellign from ? Also , concerning identifiers predator is right - Its better to pay 100 bucks and identify the equipment if you have equipment drops. because then the weapons value gets boosted to around 900 - 1000 wz easily, so you can sell it for a much higher profit margin.
u rite ....

i was a noob once and i used to sell all the items without identifyin.

I would getb only 100wz and seemed to be happy wid tht

once a guy frm my cafe told me wht i was doin and frm tht time i hav been recieving 5k or so after sellin each stuff :roll: :roll:
Powerzdd

Post by Powerzdd »

better still..... if you can sell it to a player.

the NPC's buy ur stuff for 1/10 of the price which they sell it....so dude, if you have something which goes for 5k to a NPC, better to sell it to a player for 25k...... as both benefit, he gets for 1/2 price, while you get a better bargain too.
Kyren

hey it nice but

Post by Kyren »

ya dude u get good price for the item from player than npc, but we have to wait for long time for particular who need it and willing pay a good price for it.
Anyway the problem is solve, I read about an event going to be held, where we can find maximum number of player who r looking for good items.
So i going to hunt and store my best item and sell it on the event day for real good price :D and also may be i can find some good stuff for my character too. Not that all i am goin to craft item and also sell it in the event :wink: