Character Stats Distribution Guide

Heres where to look out for some of the advanced guides etc...
We'll keep updating them as soon as we can.
Yukon
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Character Stats Distribution Guide

Post by Yukon »

With thanks to atreya2011 8)

Warrior
Blade - 3Str:3Dex all the way.
Spear - Every Even level 3Str:3Dex, Every Odd Level 4Str:2Dex
Axe - 4Str:2Dex all the way.

Holy Knight
Magic Sword - 3Str:3Dex all the way.
Mace - 4Str:2Dex all the way.

Mage
Normal - 2Dex:4Int all the way.
Elemental - Every Even Level 2Dex:4Int, Every Odd Level 1Dex:5Int

Archer
Bow - 3Str:3Dex all the way.
Crossbow - 4Str:2Dex all the way.
Last edited by Yukon on Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chief

Post by Chief »

The people who have chosen 4:2 distriubtion weapon class are progressing faster in the game as their strength is superior allowing them to gain maximum hit power from their weapons.

What is the advantage of the 3:3 distribution weapon clasess?
Why should anyone take it?

This is a distinct disadvantage in PVP as the increased def of a 3:3 player seems to have no effect in front of the hit power of the 4:2 player, in the same level.
Eg. A Lvl 35 Axe warrior can easliy defeat a Lvl 35 Magic Sword Holy Knight (happened to me) I seem to have no advantage of my nearly double defense over my opponent.

GMs please guide.
Vyper

Post by Vyper »

Amma' Holy Knight too and even I was going with 3:3ish distribution. If what Chief is saying, is correct, then I better change my distribution strategy and jump off with more Strength than defence.

Seems like i'll have to start using Mace :( .
Yukon
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Yukon »

As explained in the Noob guide section. This may not be the best guide or the onyl guide to follow. You can choose to change it as i have.

http://forum.a3india.com/viewtopic.php?t=28

its just kinda helps to give you direction :)
Requeimnh

Post by Requeimnh »

I sort of went with a 4-2 and 3-3 alternatel and i guess that's pretty good for HK
Ajax

Re: Character Stats Distribution Guide

Post by Ajax »

gamedguru wrote:With thanks to atreya2011 8)

Holy Knight
Magic Sword - 3Str:3Dex all the way.
Mace - 4Str:2Dex all the way.
the mace holy knight is cool
Riviera

Warriors..try rhis out..

Post by Riviera »

hey fellow warriors out there...if ur uses of secondary and tertiary weapons like me..then follow the followin pts distribution...trust me its really helpful.

If u wanna carry...:

A) Primary: Axe
Secondary:Blade
Tertiary (only if u wish): Spear
Then follow 3-3, 3-3, 4-2. Somethin i figured out is that some beasts require harder kill and some require faster kills. so if u use this method u'll be able to use both the axe and the blade effectively. the axe is the Fataler and the blade is the Swift one. For Ex: in the case of Gerges, speed dominates power. u'll take less damage if u can kill them faster and hence savin a lot of potions. So use a blade and not an axe against gerges.
But if u follow this u'll have a few restrictions in equipment. try combinations and upgrade to lvl 4. Only that can be helpful. Dont care abt the cool look. the defense u get it of more importance. A lvl 3 phred is always worse than a lvl 1 vitholf.

B) Primary: Blade
Secondary: Spear
Tertiary: Axe
Then follow 3-3 only...coz the blade requires both strength and dex. if u follow this method u will be able to use the blade in an effective fashion. though u mite get less fatal shots, ur speed is increased by a lot. so i guess that covers it up. the spear can be used effectively too coz in the case of the spear its the speed that matters. if u follow this method forget abt the axe. coz u'll suck to the core.

C) Primary: Spear
Secondary: Axe
Tertiary: Blade
I wont stress much on this coz many people wont prefer their blade to be tertiary. this is used real rare. so if anyones followin this try shiftin unless ur dead sure abt wat ur doin. coz in my opinion spear sucks.

D) Primary: Blade
Secondary: Axe
Tertiary: Spear
If anyone wants this then use 3-3,3-3,4-2,3-3,4-2,3-3,3-3,...and so on. kinda complicated but it yields good. u'll be more of a perfectionist at fatals then speed if u use this. this is just a way of hittin the opponent hard. this gives u an upper hand in the pvp's coz u can get ur opps hp out even bfore he realizes hes out...u'll have gr8 strength but ur speed mite be affected.

Pls do tell me wat all methods u people use. may be i'll be able to find somethin better. and ya...never abandon a character...though u have screwed around with the pt dist..u can still cover up...theres always a way.
Siginin of with Hatred For The Sanes,
Arthas.
The Era of War has Begun
Riviera

advantage with 3-3

Post by Riviera »

the advantage is that u can wear armor that has high defense power..so u get less damage and hence lesser use of potions and woonz...and u can wear almost any kind of armor set
Pwrpuff

Post by Pwrpuff »

Well....just reviving an old post :wink:

@Chief...u got beaten by that warrior coz he had a higher HP tank than u..
(It is rather obvious now that if u wuld hav had BoR, u wuld have pwnd his case :wink: )

The Dex class pwnz all late game...they get the dmg as well as the defence needed..the build makes them that way...

abt the 3-3 and 2-4 dex-str ratio

Post by Ugame »

i think tht u guys have misunderstood the 3-3 thinking it is for the weak.Let me tell u tht although th 4-2 is the best for lvling up but having 3-3 has helped me from getting pked by high lvlers cause having high def saves ur butt :D and me being an archer Bow i can take down xbow archer 10 lvl above me cause i having greater defence than him and he has less def than me so chill ....both 4-2 and 3-3 rock

Cheers ;)

Ugame