hi all a3 players see this information abt being good

Someones been baaaaaad! He no belong here!!
Tinkamir

hi all a3 players see this information abt being good

Post by Tinkamir »

hi all thnks for seeing this message in game my charc is Tinkamir i like to say all tht why cant we play our own a3 game without cheating others and pking also.i also pked many more but less but now i m not pking in case anyone pkes me then only i ll try to pk them so plz dont cheat and dont pk others and dont blackmile and all and also dont share ids with others those who dont no u if u want to share ids share with cafe mates so plz understand no pking at all thnks all guys i hope u understand it
Chorbazaarr
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Chorbazaarr »

PKing is common, it wont stop ever in this game nor ne1 can do anything about it but u can aware all of us frm the scammer.
IGN-Abhishekngu

Old and real 1

Back in game with an - " upcoming aura char "

18% more (^_^)
Mscore
Class: Mage
Town: Temoz

Post by Mscore »

pking is a part of a game i accept that, :D but pkin g for no reason and pking for not giving wz or pking for the threat of wz and many other reasons is not gud at all. :x

beware of cheaters and hackers and i guess y people sell there chars after spending a lot time to develop there char. :roll:
DEATH AWAITS YOU ANYTIME - BEWARE....!

I AM BACK ........!

I AM NOT ALWAYS RITE BUT NEVER WRONG..!

IGN-MSCORE (AM an Noob Helper)
Rageismage
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Rageismage »

Pkin is part of the game(as gms put it to) :wink: ...it will never stop and no pk==no fun...think abot a3 w/o pkin ......no fun at all.

although scamming is much much different....so beaware of scammers as i have been scammed many times and have learned my lesson...dont even give 1 woonz to neother char and u will rise in a3 very fast... :) :) :)
IGN: Rageismage
IGL: 120+
KHL: A3Cops
A reservoir of rage exists in each person, waiting to burst out.