Evilwithin's Abuses on family members

Someones been baaaaaad! He no belong here!!
Psycosmos
Class: Holy Knight
Town: Quanato

Evilwithin's Abuses on family members

Post by Psycosmos »

Dear gms,
Attaching some screenshots of Evilwithin (HK) / Lookingmage (Mage) speaking about my wife, child and parents. I even complained to Guidefury but no reply from his side, he has been doing this since 2 months and none taking any actions. why?
Ishkrish

Re: Evilwithin's Abuses on family members

Post by Ishkrish »

Psycosmos wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:40 am Dear gms,
Attaching some screenshots of Evilwithin (HK) / Lookingmage (Mage) speaking about my wife, child and parents. I even complained to Guidefury but no reply from his side, he has been doing this since 2 months and none taking any actions. why?
The entire server knows Evilwithin abuses on family members of opponents, if Quanato folks abuse back even to the extent of 1% in return, their chats get banned for months while Guidefury / GMs turn a blind eye towards the abuses from Evilwithin.

Allowing an RC dealer to play the server is one thing (Check the stuffs on Evilwithin - all bought in RC by the HK named Knightdevion), but also giving him a free hand on abusing the opponents’ family members out of frustration from dying in 15v9 is really unacceptable for a server with such big name and heritage.

Being biased to a certain extent is fine but openly showcasing that bias and allowing someone to abuse the opponents’ family members is too much.
Evillwithin
Town: Temoz

Post by Evillwithin »

Hello fans ^_^
Tum abuse kare to chamatkar hum kare to balatkar ? Finding some new reasons to disappear themselves fr 3months again 🤣 . Why would i be frustrated ? You died 4-5times i died twice ..
RC deal is some new story now 🤣🤣🤣
These Q guys are so desperate to ban me .
if u scared and dnt want me to play hk tell me frankly i will wont play and make it a one-sided war meanwhile Q hk just stands and do nothing 🤣 0 gameplay .!!
Q walo soch badlo hk badlo tabh hi tum jeetoge.. aisa rotlu player ko hk khelne bologe to tumhe duba hi dega 😂

Regards,
Karan.
Officer
Class: Archer

Post by Officer »

KYA MAZZA JEENE MAI....

JAB TAK AAG NA LAGE ...

QUANTO KE SINE MAI....
8) 8) :lol: :lol: I AM NOT GONNA DIE SOBER
Violaa

Post by Violaa »

Psycosmos wrote: Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:40 am Dear gms,
I couldn't find the attachment but attaching a screenshot where Psycosmos is using derogatory language. Had you been so concerned about the language that is being used, you wouldn't have used in the first place. "Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones".

https://ibb.co/ckZXTKM

The only difference between you guys and us is that you have a habit of crying for every small issue. Time and again, you threaten to leave the game or not come for wars because one of your character's chat got banned or the character got banned itself. Funniest part is that even our characters get banned (Gdmang got banned for a day), Shadowleaver's chat, Knightfury's chat, Evillwithin's chat etc. had been banned but we didn't cry like you people usually do. Just because you don't get to know about it, you think no action is being taken against us and you cry even more. We like it this way, why? because "some people just want to watch the world burn" :twisted: :twisted: .

To be very frank, nobody among us mean whatever they say in game. What we expect is mutual trust and understanding. Flaming was never an issue before but it has become now because of the introduction of people like you in game. Psycosmos, you claim to be married and a father, a real grown up; please act like one.
If U want Death to come to u Painlessly, Look into my eyes, U will die a Painless DEATH -- DEATHGOD !!
Ishkrish

Post by Ishkrish »

Evillwithin wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:45 am Hello fans ^_^
Tum abuse kare to chamatkar hum kare to balatkar ? Finding some new reasons to disappear themselves fr 3months again 🤣 . Why would i be frustrated ? You died 4-5times i died twice ..
RC deal is some new story now 🤣🤣🤣
These Q guys are so desperate to ban me .
if u scared and dnt want me to play hk tell me frankly i will wont play and make it a one-sided war meanwhile Q hk just stands and do nothing 🤣 0 gameplay .!!
Q walo soch badlo hk badlo tabh hi tum jeetoge.. aisa rotlu player ko hk khelne bologe to tumhe duba hi dega 😂

Regards,
Karan.
As expected, you are comparing 4 kills of our side v/s 2 kills of yourself in a 15 v 9 fight, well what else can one expect from a person of your IQ level who is playing on the mercy of Vikky by begging him characters! I’ll definitely ignore the rest of the crap that you’ve written but would point out about the RC deal part, entire server knows that the stuffs on Evilwithin were bought in RC by Knightdevion. It won’t take a lot of time to validate this if admin wants to. Here comes the answer to your question of banning, you would not be banned until you and in turn your maalik keeps sucking Ghosh’s dick. The aim is not to get you banned but to strip you naked in front of your fellow servants and your master. Your pain is visible in the number of emoticons you are embedding your post, won’t derail you more. Enjoy the punch 🤛🏼 Do cry from multiple characters so that we can see the impact of our post 😎
Corax
Class: Warrior

Post by Corax »

Mr.Spydaaa? :roll:
Attachments
2020year 2month 7date 23hour 5minute 57second.jpg
Maverickxxx

Post by Maverickxxx »

Ishkrish wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:25 pm As expected, you are comparing 4 kills of our side v/s 2 kills of yourself in a 15 v 9 fight, well what else can one expect from a person of your IQ level who is playing on the mercy of Vikky by begging him characters! I’ll definitely ignore the rest of the crap that you’ve written but would point out about the RC deal part, entire server knows that the stuffs on Evilwithin were bought in RC by Knightdevion. It won’t take a lot of time to validate this if admin wants to. Here comes the answer to your question of banning, you would not be banned until you and in turn your maalik keeps sucking Ghosh’s dick. The aim is not to get you banned but to strip you naked in front of your fellow servants and your master. Your pain is visible in the number of emoticons you are embedding your post, won’t derail you more. Enjoy the punch 🤛🏼 Do cry from multiple characters so that we can see the impact of our post 😎
Seriously? Before validating other RC deals, I just want the admin's to check how this nincompoop "Pee Shabh" got access to other characters without investing anything. Everyone on the server knows that Soham has put his characters Sizzzler, Shaivaldon, Supremebeign and Socress on sale and we have even submitted the repository of evidences to GMs. Still no action is taken on the subject characters.

Everytime a bunch of imbecile crooks threaten the Gamemasters that they will leave game if we are not being punished, gamemasters punish us. The fact being most of the infractions are being led by the same gang who cry foul most of the time. The language being used in the quote shows how frustrated a man can be if he is unable to do something in "EIGHT" odd years.

Bhai agar tujhse kuch na ho paave to isme hamra kaa kasoor? Punch forum pe nahi, udhar do jaha zaroorat hai (Samaj to tu gaya hi hoga). Ab jeebhar ke ro le apni nakamiyaabi par.
Remember my name..You may be screaming it later...!

Ishkrish

Post by Ishkrish »

Maverickxxx wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:08 pm
Ishkrish wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:25 pm As expected, you are comparing 4 kills of our side v/s 2 kills of yourself in a 15 v 9 fight, well what else can one expect from a person of your IQ level who is playing on the mercy of Vikky by begging him characters! I’ll definitely ignore the rest of the crap that you’ve written but would point out about the RC deal part, entire server knows that the stuffs on Evilwithin were bought in RC by Knightdevion. It won’t take a lot of time to validate this if admin wants to. Here comes the answer to your question of banning, you would not be banned until you and in turn your maalik keeps sucking Ghosh’s dick. The aim is not to get you banned but to strip you naked in front of your fellow servants and your master. Your pain is visible in the number of emoticons you are embedding your post, won’t derail you more. Enjoy the punch 🤛🏼 Do cry from multiple characters so that we can see the impact of our post 😎
Seriously? Before validating other RC deals, I just want the admin's to check how this nincompoop "Pee Shabh" got access to other characters without investing anything. Everyone on the server knows that Soham has put his characters Sizzzler, Shaivaldon, Supremebeign and Socress on sale and we have even submitted the repository of evidences to GMs. Still no action is taken on the subject characters.

Everytime a bunch of imbecile crooks threaten the Gamemasters that they will leave game if we are not being punished, gamemasters punish us. The fact being most of the infractions are being led by the same gang who cry foul most of the time. The language being used in the quote shows how frustrated a man can be if he is unable to do something in "EIGHT" odd years.

Bhai agar tujhse kuch na ho paave to isme hamra kaa kasoor? Punch forum pe nahi, udhar do jaha zaroorat hai (Samaj to tu gaya hi hoga). Ab jeebhar ke ro le apni nakamiyaabi par.
Speaks the one who is getting to play Manoj Asapu’s chars who does “something” with “someone” at his home ? 🤣🤣

Now cry hard “single pasli”, even our servant’s children are better nourished than you. And I’m sure beggars like you can’t understand what I said 🤣

Cry to the fullest of your heart, and imagine me in place of Asapu *Humps hard* on BANSI 🤣🤣

This dosage of mine is so hard I don’t need to give in more effort to make you cry for years 😎

Enjoy the punch on “Someone’s” something #NuttieLove 🥰
Maverickxxx

Post by Maverickxxx »

Ishkrish wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:36 pm Cry to the fullest of your heart, and imagine me in place of Asapu *Humps hard* on BANSI 🤣🤣

This dosage of mine is so hard I don’t need to give in more effort to make you cry for years 😎

Enjoy the punch on “Someone’s” something #NuttieLove 🥰
I seriously suggest you to please visit Milan - Josh hi Josh. Chal na kuch treatment kara le warna isi frustration mein kahi tu idhar na chale jaye Pee Shabh ka Future.
Remember my name..You may be screaming it later...!