Yesterday incident i.e. on 14.07.2008 00.25 am

Someones been baaaaaad! He no belong here!!
Masand

Yesterday incident i.e. on 14.07.2008 00.25 am

Post by Masand »

Hi

Yesterday at the above date and time at Temoz store i placed a shout for "Korath in any Charachter Pm me ". After some time i got whisper from a Noob Character "Sellingboy" claiming he is Korath. He promised me to enchant my dunyer from lvl 5 to lvl 10. He took dunyer and other items from me to enchant it. Then he said u give ur G8 sword set and he will make it lvl 7 for free. I refused for it. THen he suddenly got disconnected and never returned.

It was a 20% mtd dunyer with bless on it lvl 5. What is the procedure to get my dunyer back. GM's, Guides or any Pro player please help me.

How the issues of scamming dealt with in A3india server. Can any one enlighten me on this matter please.

Please let me know. Waiting for serious replies please.
Image Image
Imba
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Re: Yesterday incident i.e. on 14.07.2008 00.25 am

Post by Imba »

Masand wrote:Hi

Yesterday at the above date and time at Temoz store i placed a shout for "Korath in any Charachter Pm me ". After some time i got whisper from a Noob Character "Sellingboy" claiming he is Korath. He promised me to enchant my dunyer from lvl 5 to lvl 10. He took dunyer and other items from me to enchant it. Then he said u give ur G8 sword set and he will make it lvl 7 for free. I refused for it. THen he suddenly got disconnected and never returned.

It was a 20% mtd dunyer with bless on it lvl 5. What is the procedure to get my dunyer back. GM's, Guides or any Pro player please help me.

How the issues of scamming dealt with in A3india server. Can any one enlighten me on this matter please.

Please let me know. Waiting for serious replies please.

U cant get ur duneyr back i guess :( because u gave it willingly to a character so u cant get it back as it is not hacked , i guess so .

well just mail to [email protected] for support :P :P
Sharkey ( curruently playing )
Ex-Cheter ( Quitted @ 157 lvl on 18 Aug 07)
Ex-Guinsoo ( Quitted @ 145 lvl on 31 Dec 06)
KH - Spartans (Q)
Search : " Akhil AB jalandhar" on Orkut ......
Memoramaster

Post by Memoramaster »

its no use of contacting a3 supp

there is no way u can get ur stuff back u better forget it and learn a lesson not to trust any 1 in a3india
The Phoenix is back
Have no fear Phoenix is here
Ahtnaver
Class: Holy Knight
Town: Quanato

Post by Ahtnaver »

hey masand,
no use trying to convince gms. many have got scammed this way including me ( ask ur kh leader about my story ) .
i even sent screenshots in normal & reporting formats .the a3 support didnt even bother to reply . . .
anyway , i hope u have better luck . . .
later . . .
{ IGN: Ahtnaver }{ IGC: Sword HK @ Q }{ KH Leader: ÇØV€ÑÅц }
Masand

Re:

Post by Masand »

there is no way u can get ur stuff back u better forget it and learn a lesson not to trust any 1 in a3india

Yes you are rite. It was a lesson, I learnt hard way. But will remember it for my entire life.

Thanx for your concern friends.

In a3india, there are scammers, hackers, abusers, etc. But there are friends too and sum vry vry nice ppls.
Image Image
Memoramaster

Re:

Post by Memoramaster »

Masand wrote:

Yes you are rite. It was a lesson, I learnt hard way. But will remember it for my entire life.

Thanx for your concern friends.

In a3india, there are scammers, hackers, abusers, etc. But there are friends too and sum vry vry nice ppls.

you are right there are friends but u need to be very careful whos friend and whos just pretending to be

i give u an example

one of my best friends twitty gave me full g7 set when i was hacked

one of my cafemate hacked me whom i helped to grow up to 80 in 7 days

so u better not trust any 1 and if u do then also dont start dropping a grace into his invent coz
money begates in bretheren hate
money creates all the debate
The Phoenix is back
Have no fear Phoenix is here
Netdemona
Class: Archer

Post by Netdemona »

Noob masand ... why do u believe noobs! ... ask ppl to come as real char na!
IGN: Netdemona
IGC: Bow Archer
Monaliza
Town: Temoz

Post by Monaliza »

@Net
u must have remembered i also got scammed for my Betea (20% mounted wid bless and AA+18 Lvl 5) and by none other than the great "Roguerrulz", who talked to me wid his real char wearing G9 stuff and den reconnected and logged on as a noob HK named "Roguerhk". I did trust 'em and gave my stuff for enchanting and i never got it back.

Well masand u better forget abt it, i have learned a lesson d hard way and so must u.

Donot trust anyone in a3
Netdemona

Post by Netdemona »

@ Monaliza
What happened with you and RR was unfortunate. But i dont think that means that we cant trust anyone.
I trust lot of people in a3india ... and 1 thing common in all of them is that they dont share chars with anyone.

Btw, i think i have not scammed anyone :) ... so cheer up, n look forward to meeting good friends
IGN: Netdemona
IGC: Bow Archer
Masand

Post by Masand »

Thats true dude !!

I am happy that this happned to me when i was carrying a G7 weapon !!! Just think if this happened with a G9 or g10 item or unique at higher level.????

Lesson learnt as a noob is more valuable then lvl 5 dunyer !!! Though it cant stop me from trusting my good friends !!
Image Image