Upholding Virtues!?

Someones been baaaaaad! He no belong here!!
Samangel
Class: Archer
Town: Temoz

Upholding Virtues!?

Post by Samangel »

Here's a short quote from the Official T&C page:
Abusive language:
Players are strictly prohibited from using abusive language in the chat window. Same is applicable to the website forums also.
People are thumbing their noses at this quite calmly in A3india. They just read the policy, say "So ****ing what! huh!?" and go on as if you were just another annoying mosquito.

I can't type words like "*censored*" or "Idiot", A3 decides that these words are terribly offensive. But either our respected GM's fail to notice the vast array of vernacular abuse on this server since they are too busy not keeping an eye open, or they do indeed notice the Hindi Gaalis but consciously choose to let it go on.

I say!! If you are willing to let people abuse each other in language that is graphically pathetic, there is absolutely NO EXCUSE for barring or restricting way more subtle terms like Idiot, Fool, *censored*, etc.

Either control your flock, or let the whole server be one that can truly show itself off as one with Freedom of Speech enabled.

GM's, do something!! This is certainly not on!
I don't mind the verbal abuse from the members of our community, but I DO MIND the lethargic semi-censorship you have imposed upon us.

Go Black or White. Let us have freedom of speech, or remove it altogether. Not half way and somewhere in between and even then, patchy and pointless!

Just DO SOMETHING Please!!

*Phew!* now that I've got it out of my system, I'll be quiet for a couple of days or so. I'll find more reason to complain soon enough though. lol!
Personally, I prefer complete freedom of speech. Not digital restriction of words like '*censored*' and 'Idiot'. Duh....

GM's, if you think I'm exaggerating on the Hindi Abusive banter, just watch the public shouts for a few hours and see what gives.. It's so vulgar, you'd hide your face under a blanket with the ingenuity of the Hindi Gaali makers.

I want to do the same in English if you don't mind. Or at least enforce the policy that tells them to please shut the **** up. :) thankyou.
IGN: Samangel
IGC: Bow Archer
KHL: Guywise

"Cause Guywise Has You!"
Piousmaje

Post by Piousmaje »

nice one sam....(pious here) though i dont think its of any using hyperfluent words of "ENGLISH" infront of our dumb guides for all u know they m8 not understand u LOLZ :!: :lol: