sad thingssss hapeening :((

Someones been baaaaaad! He no belong here!!
Gamerhere

sad thingssss hapeening :((

Post by Gamerhere »

oblivian

votes: 7
Posted: 14 Feb 2008 10:55 Post subject: some confirmation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sir
can u help me guide to 1 small thing
since evry 1 can not afor a char with eenchant/mystero 6 they give their item to lvl up to some of they few guys who managed to spare wz and buy enchant 6 in their /friends char

case-1
soppose they are given a item for trying ofr 11 and it fails and the owwner says the enchanting guy scammed it and mails to a3india for help
what are ur reactions to this mail?

case-2
suppose a persone hackes a very hi lvl guy and hasks to lvl up his hacked items..which deals to enchanter or mastero..arey they concidered to be involved in hacking?

GMStorm

votes: 10
Posted: 20 Feb 2008 03:54 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are sorry to say that we cannot provide you such informations. We cannot explore how we react and how do we work on each cases to players.

this was 4 days ago
i have seen many people scammign items in name of lvling and crafting ..enchanter and mastero alike
1 case happend with me too and i feel how sad it can get
since i am only 60% sure i am not pointing@ this guy directly

here goes
all people no how desparate i am for making my g8 mounted set ( now only gloves away)
i send some 20-25 shouts a day for buying g8 brakyul gloves... well earlier it was not like that i decided too make gloves first
i tried mounting from char of escaper(20%+fav ) from kadru ..it failed
then after 2 days i got brakyul gloves from t2 and when i dfied it came to be 30% mtd
but i needed 20% so sold 30% subhf for yrsa gloves 20% mtd lvl 8 85 19
+some wz
now i decided i make them lvl 1 and if fail will try transmuting so luckily it passed but lvl 9
now i tried to sell that but was unable...so got fcked up 1 day and gave it to kazama for transmuting known for mastero 6
he said failed after 10 secs or so...nvm i said chalta hai
this was incident of 3 weeks ago

2 weeks later...(me only gloves far from full g8)
a guy shows up
and says he got brakyul gloves
20% mtd i asked him to show for my confirmation to give offer
i foun d them similar to my yrsa gloves 20% mtd lvl 9 (altough opts have been changed) but still non bless non ad new opts were 50 12

nowi said him my ooffer was 45 mill... and guess what he agrred to sellme @ 45..were as dumb babby is selling 20% opt less gloves lvl 1 for 70 mill since last 2 months....now this arised my suspicion
lvl 6 mastero says my item failed..2 weeks latter a guy starts selling same item...and this is what gm's said to me in my post

i am not aksing my gloves or wz back just showing the faith oof people towards other guys stuffs ..sad cheap people
prem is bettrer than this guy who takes more wz on mounting sucess but atleast trys not scamss :((
again there is only 60% chances m y guess is right but still it arieses suspicous char of the 12 people's who play this char called "KAZAMA"
Siggi's siggi's No moR3 siggi'S
Gamerhere

Post by Gamerhere »

gm storm or daiblo if u want i can mail this to u for a formal scamming issue if u tell me till now i havent mailed...i got all screnshots of
giving item ot kazama, he saying it failed,noob asking just 40 mill for it.
Siggi's siggi's No moR3 siggi'S
Poisionwolf

Post by Poisionwolf »

abey nooooooooobbbbbb
if u are negative user negative points then ne 1 can scam u u derserve it
Dakiller

Post by Dakiller »

well...

obli i beg to differ in kazama's case..

can assure u one thing...

that char has nothing to do illegally...

unless the hacker used the char...

Xseven lost his Grasat same way....guess u knw the story...

anyways Peace out!