PK (Player Killing)

"Hey what do i do?"
vinzraja

PK (Player Killing)

Post by vinzraja »

Hi,

This is my first posting. I am currently lvl 32 been Pk 6 times :( yesterday for reasons best known to those player. Twice mage took me as party member all of a sudden left party and killed me. 4 times different people came and killed while i was doing quest.

How do I know whom to trust to whom to party and whom not?

How do I know someone is about to kill me from my back or from front? (All the four times I was like what happened or what hit me)

Requesting your guidelines for creating my char in the game.

Thanks,

Vinz410
Moonflower

Post by Moonflower »

well pkin is totaly random........
if sm1 u dun kno cms close mov away
cuz ur lvl is sooo low n ur such a easy target ppl will cm afta u nuin u can do abt it
if u want sm saftey hunt in party of frnds or chars of similar lvls
n bware of mages i am 1 on em sm tyms we jus pk cuz we can :P
Landshark
Class: N/A
Town: N/A

Post by Landshark »

Make higher level friends. Thats the only way u can survive :D

PK is very much a part of the game, am presently 14x and I have been PKed hundreds of times :P

Well for the time being try and make friends with sm higher level person who is willing to help ( Hint : An enemy of your enemy will always be your friend ;) :twisted: )

If someone continuosly targets you in a certain map or something, hunt in a different place till you are high enough to kill them or defend yourself.

These are just few random tips, there is no absolute solution for PK menace, learn to live with it, like i said earlier, PK is a part of a3. :roll:
Memoramaster

Post by Memoramaster »

"Make higher level friends. Thats the only way u can survive"
I ll say dont trust any one in a3 india although very less people pk w/o reasons.

"PK is very much a part of the game, am presently 14x and I have been PKed hundreds of times :P" rofl

"Well for the time being try and make friends with sm higher level person who is willing to help ( Hint : An enemy of your enemy will always be your friend ;)" very fw ppl prove 2 be useful for no good reason
for ex if i pk u u will call ur frnd high lvl than me. when i get pked i call my frnds who will be hig lvl than ur frnd and so this fight will continue so why would any one try n help u???

here are sm tips dont ask party more than 2 times

do not accept any trade req or so out of town in any pk allowed map

do not ask party from opposing towns ppl until u r suer hes nt gonna pk u

as soon as u r kicked frm a party use tp.

these are somthings i can tell

since i am not a high lvler so i know few ppl once i see them in map i m not seen there.

u will understand with time when n how u r gonn be pked
The Phoenix is back
Have no fear Phoenix is here
Landshark

Post by Landshark »

how can anyone tell whether a noob char is frm t or q?
town doesn't matter.
U pk me, i bring a higher level guy n start a war.
Next time u see me, u will think twice before pressing the 'ctrl' key.
And at his level, deal and pk is not needed. Simple PK is enough :P
Chorbazaarr

Post by Chorbazaarr »

Its an incident when i was 20 lvl or smthing frm temoz....when sm high lvler use to pk me...i use to spam in general.....giving uj,dj ,100k wz for pking bla bla guy....i.e. give SUPARI

Ppl making wz by enchanting,maestro,c3 parties ....So y not SUPARI :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
IGN-Abhishekngu

Old and real 1

Back in game with an - " upcoming aura char "

18% more (^_^)
Hjkkhjkhj

Post by Hjkkhjkhj »

Well welcome to A3 :D

This is your chance, at low level being pked dosent matter as you can make up easily. So you can study how diff people act and play. Observe.

Just remember the names of those ******. And then one day your time will come, and u cn easily challenge or pk them yourself :D So dont let pk make u sad, it should INSPIRE u to completely annihilate that guy :P. I've performed this sweet revenge on many guyz and it makes u feel goooooodddd :twisted: :twisted: :lol:

And yea, when ur @ high lvl, its up to u to remember ur noob days or not and if u wanna pk new noobs
8) :)